Re-Creation: The Final Day, Pt 2

Scene: La Plage. A broadcast of "Live Your Childhood Dream" is heard in the background, while the camera continuously pans around Cerise's lair.

Alec: (from the broadcast) And now, we're going to love one another! Starting with everyone loving themselves! Because how are you going to love other people if you don't love yourself? Welcome to "Live Your Childhood Dream"! Today, we're helping Odile, 46, fulfill her childhood dream! Why don't you tell us about it, Odile?
(Cerise is seen watching the broadcast on her phone)
Odile: (from the broadcast) Ever since I was a child, I've been dreaming of meeting every single human being on Earth. But traveling around the world has always seemed impossible to me.
Alec: Well, it shouldn't! The team and I discussed it, and we're—
(Suddenly, a headache strikes Alec, causing him to groan loudly in pain. Cerise watches through her phone with amusement)
Alec: And we're— (He grimaces)
Odile: Alec, are you alright??
Alec: (on his knees, grimacing in pain) No, Dad! Please don't shave my head!!
(The broadcast is interrupted with breaking news)
Nadja Chamack: (from the broadcast) Don't be bemused, here's some breaking news! Supervillains are emerging all across the globe! They call themselves "Miraculized" and apparently are after Coccinelle and Chat Noir, who are thought to have kidnapped teenage celebrities Kagami Tsurugi and Adrien Agreste!
Miraculized victim: (flips the camera towards him) Coccinelle! Chat Noir! We'll find you. wherever you are, and we'll free Kagami and Adrien!!
(After turning off her phone, Cerise puts it down on the table and starts to put on another one of her disguises. She then takes the Tsurugi briefcase that she stole from Mrs. Tsurugi in "Revolution". She hops on a bike and heads off)

Scene: The Agreste mansion, in the kitchen. The face-off between Monarch and Coccinelle and Chat Noir continues.

Monarch: I should've known! (He smirks)
(The rivals prepare for battle. Monarch brings out his cane and Coccinelle and Chat Noir spin their weapons for protection)
Chat Noir: Whatever happens, it's the end this time!!
(The battle begins. Monarch charges in with Venom and tries to hit Coccinelle with his cane, but he blocks it with his yo-yo. The rivals continue to exchange hits with their weapons)
Monarch: To think of the number of times I nearly akumatized you!!
Coccinelle: Just "nearly" though!
Monarch: Only because of your outrageous luck!!
(Coccinelle pins Monarch's cane on the ground, causing the tiles to crack upon its impact. Chat Noir plants his staff on the ground, extending it to hit Monarch on his chin, sending him staggering to the other side of the kitchen)
Coccinelle: Speaking of which... Lucky Charm! (He summons a grand piano and flips backward, causing it to crash down on Monarch) Luck is something you make!
(Chat Noir extends his staff, pushing Monarch through the walls and into the mansion's foyer)
Coccinelle: Lucky Charm!! (He summons a pair of handcuffs and attaches one side to his own wrist) And victory is something you take! (He charges towards Monarch)

Scene: On a bridge near the Liberty. Every Parisian is seen getting miraculized. On the boat, the Resistance is struggling to prevent the miraculized Ivan from getting away.

Miraculized Ivan: I must find Kagami and Adrien!
Juleka: We've got to get this ring off!!
(Rose charges in as the other Resistance members pile onto each other. Finally pinning the miraculized Ivan on the ground, they seize the opportunity to remove the Alliance ring from his finger. Nino breaks it with his heel, saving Ivan from being miraculized)
Ivan: NO!! Mylène!! Don't leave me alone!!
Mylène: Don't be scared. I'm right here, teddy bear.
(Mylène, along with the other members of the Resistance, huddle around Ivan in a group hug)

Scene: Shanghai, in the Thousand Delights restaurant. The Miraculized victims have started to invade the restaurant.

Miraculized victim: Where are Coccinelle and Chat Noir??
(Wang holds out a frying pan and hits the Miraculized away. But more Voyage portals open and more of the Miraculized appear behind him. He hits one of the pans on the counter and catches the ladle that it sent flying)
Miraculized victims: Where are Coccinelle and Chat Noir?? Bring us back Kagami and Adrien!
(Wang continues to fend of the Miraculized)
Wang: No one goes in without a reservation!! (He hits more Miraculized victims with his frying pan)
Bastille: Not on the menu! Not on the menu! Not on the menu!
(In the restaurant's next room, Fei is also seen suffering from the effects of Nightormentor's pink dust. Her headaches make her collapse on the floor. The Renlings appear to her aid)
Long Long: It was just a nightmare, Fei. It wasn't real!
Mei Shi: Of course you're worthy of the Prodigious!
Fei: I'm worthy of the Prodigious! I'm worthy of the Prodigious!
Wang: No, no! I don't want my restaurant to turn into a fast food outlet!
(Fei gasps as she sees Wang getting cornered by the Miraculized)
Fei: Uncle Wang! Hou!
(Fei transforms into Lady Monkey and charges into the kitchen to help Wang fend off the Miraculized. After their Alliances have been removed, the victims turn back to their normal selves. Lady Monkey looks at the Alliance rings in her hand)