Coccinelle

Scene: Place des Vosges. Lila is reading when Gabriel's car arrives.

Gabriel: I thought you were supposed to protect Adrien from Marinette. The one you said was a bad influence.

Scene: Flashback from "Chameleon".

Lila: From now on, you and I are at war. You will lose your friends and wind up all alone and Adrien will soon be mine.
Marinette: We'll see about that, Lila, we'll see.

(Flashback from Chameleon ends)

Lila: My plan is taking a little longer than expected, sir. But you won't be disappointed.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. Lila swipes a paper from Miss Bustier's desk.

Scene: Locker room. Lila puts the paper into Marinette's backpack.

Lila: Will you keep your promise if I succeed?
Gabriel: I always honor my commitments. (His car drives away)
Nathalie: You work too hard, sir.
Gabriel: Now's not the time to ease up, Nathalie.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Everyone goes inside the classroom.

Lila: (to Nathaniel) I'm good friends with the best manga publisher in Japan, you know. I can talk to them about your comic book project if you like.
Marinette: She's such a liar!
Alya: You gotta stop obsessing over her, Marinette.
Miss Bustier: I've graded your mock exam papers. Most of you did quite well, some better than others, but before I hand them back, Marinette, could you bring your schoolbag to me, please? I need to check something. (Marinette does so) Today, someone placed an anonymous note in my mailbox, claiming that you'd stolen the exam answers, and it looks like the anonymous person was right!
(Everyone gasps)
Marinette: But that's not true! Someone must've planted that piece of paper in my bag!
Miss Bustier: But you've answered all of the questions correctly.
Marinette: I did? Yes, but because I've studied.
Alya: Miss Bustier, Marinette always scores high on your tests.
Lila: This is so terribly unlike you, Marinette. You're usually so well-behaved.
Marinette: Of course! You put the answers in my bag! You're the "anonymous informer"!
Lila: (gasps) I'm coming to your defense and you're accusing me?!
Miss Bustier: You can't accuse someone without proof, Marinette.
Marinette: But I'm sure it's her! She stole the test answers!
Miss Bustier: That's impossible, Marinette. Lila got the worst grade in the class.
Marinette: Then... she flunked the exam on purpose!
Nino: Du- I mean, Miss Bustier, everyone knows it's not like Marinette to cheat.
Alya: He's right!
Rose: It doesn't make sense!
(Everyone agrees)
Miss Bustier: (claps hands) Marinette, Lila, please go to the principal's office until we get to the bottom of this.
(Lila opens the door for Marinette and the two walk out)

Scene: Hallway. Lila and Marinette walk to the principal's office.

Lila: I swore I'd make your life unbearable, Marinette. Let's see how you get out of this one.
Marinette: I'm not falling in your trap, Lila.
Lila: Too late. You already have. (She goes down the stairs)
Marinette: Where are you going?
Lila: You're about to find out! Ready?
(Lila fakes an injury) OUCH! MY LEG!
Mr. Damocles: What happened over here?
Lila: Marinette pushed me down the stairs!
Mr. Damocles: In my office!

Scene: Mr. Damocles' office.

Marinette: But, sir, it wasn't me! I didn't do anything!
Lila: I don't know why Marinette doesn't like me! I've really tried to be her friend, but she keeps calling me a liar, getting the others to gang up against me, and now, she's pushing me down the stairs? (She fakes sadness)
Marinette: Those are total lies!
Mr. Damocles: Go on, Lila.
Lila: She even took a necklace I got from my grandmother -- a fox pendant!
Mr. Damocles: Took, as in stole?
Marinette: Huh? That's not true! I never stole anything!
Tom: My daughter is not a thief!
Sabine: Why should we believe any of this? You're accusing her without any proof!
Lila: Oh, I have proof.