Miracle Queen: The Battle of the Miraculous, Pt 2

Scene: Miracle Queen is standing with Hawk Moth on the roof of the Grande Paris Hotel. Luka narrates.

Luka: Experiencing loss is a part of life. But good things come, too. Expect the unexpected, and embrace it.
Hawk Moth: Use them well, My Queen. (He hands Miracle Queen the Miracle Box)

Scene: Miracle Queen sends her wasps out from the Trocadéro.

Miracle Queen: Sting them! Sting them all! Make them mine!

Scene: Césaire apartment. Nino is welcomed by Alya and her family. Alya's father, Otis Césaire, is seen playfully patting Nino's back. Nino and Alya share an affectionate hug together, until...

Luka: Each first-time is an adventure.
(The Césaire family and Nino are stung by Miracle Queen's wasps)

Scene: Max and his mom open a package, receiving a space suit.

Luka: And who knows how far these adventures will lead you.
(Max and his mom, as they celebrate, are stung by the wasps)

Scene: Kim and Ondine are at the swimming pool.

Luka: You find people to whom you entrust your heart as much as they entrust theirs to you.
(Kim and Ondine are stung by the wasps)

Scene: André and Audrey are outside Le Grand Paris.

Luka: That trust is sometimes broken, but it can always be restored.
(André and Audrey are stung by the wasps)

Scene: Marinette and her parents arrive home.

Luka: Yes, sometimes the road can be winding. You might even get lost along the way. But with the help from the right people, you'll always find your destination.
(Marinette and her parents are stung by the wasps)

Scene: Ending narration: Luka is at the Place des Vosges, still trying to contact Master Fu.

Master Fu: (pre-recorded from phone) I'm not here right now, please, leave a message.
Luka: Why doesn't he answer?
Tikki: I'm sure he's fine, Luka. You shouldn't worry so much.
Luka: I know, but- (He sees Miracle Queen's wasps coming toward them) Not those again! Tikki, we have to take shelter! Power-up! (He tosses Tikki the aqua power-up) Aqua-Tikki, spots on! (He jumps into the water and transforms into Aquabug)
Aquabug: I should have known that Hawk Moth had a bigger plan all along. The battle's not over!

Scene: Canal Saint-Martin.

Adrien: No. I mean... I mean yes! I mean, it's the first time that I... thought it would be different
Kagami: So you're not happy.
Adrien: Yes, I am! It's just that... I think I wasn't really ready.
Kagami: So, when will you be ready? (Adrien looks away, Kagami becomes upset) Your indecision is hurtful, Adrien.
(Adrien frowns and looks at Kagami, and notices Miracle Queen's wasps behind her. Adrien gasps, and pulls Kagami towards him protectively, much to Kagami's confusion)
Kagami: What?! No! (Horrified, Kagami defensively pushes Adrien and gets stung herself)
Adrien: Kagami! (Wasps chase Adrien as he stands and runs. He reaches into his jacket for the power-up Camembert) Plagg, lunch time! (He throws the camembert, which Plagg catches in his mouth, and transforms him into Aqua Plagg) Aqua Plagg, Claws Out! (Adrien transforms into Aqua Noir, and dives into the water, now safe from the wasps)

Scene: Trocadéro. People of Paris are shown stung, as it cuts to Miracle Queen.

Miracle Queen: People of Paris, listen to Miracle Queen's first order! From now on, no one will have to keep their identity a secret! All the Miraculous wearers, come to me!
(Previous Miraculous holders, one by one, start heading to Miracle Queen)
Hawk Moth: Yes, yes! No more hiding!
(The stung Miraculous holders line up in front of Miracle Queen)
Miracle Queen: Nerdy Max? The fake reporter? DJ Headache!? What has possessed Coccinelle to choose such losers as his superheroes? (Chloé rips off Alya's glasses, crushing them, then notices Kim) Oh, simple, little Kim too! For a moment there, I thought you only had to wear glasses to get a Miraculous. (Marinette bows before Miracle Queen) Ugh! The baker girl as well? You've got to be kidding me! (She notices Kagami) Oh no, not this one! Ugh, my, such ridiculous choices! Utterly ridiculous! Anyway, grab your Miraculous!
(One by one, they grab their Miraculouses and step back in line, except for Nino and Kagami)
Hawk Moth: Huh? Why don't they take any?
Miracle Queen: Surely because the Miraculous of the Moron and the Pompous Brat do not exist!
Hawk Moth: Or maybe someone else is already wearing them.
Miracle Queen: (holding her arm out) Come on, hurry up and transform, my pawns!
Alya: Trixx, let's pounce. (She transforms into Rena Rouge)
Max: Kaalki, full gallop. (He transforms into Pegasus)
Marinette: Sass, scales slither. (She transforms into Viperess)
Kim: Xuppu, showtime. (He transforms into King Monkey)
Miracle Queen: You were once Coccinelle and Chat Noir's minions, but from now on, you will be Miracle Queen's royal guard!
(The miraculous Holders bow together)
Miracle Queen: (vengefully) Coccinelle, Chat Noir, I'm gonna use your own weapons to defeat you. You'll so regret not choosing me!