Reunion

Scene: The Louvre. People are watching displays at the Egyptian gallery. Alim Kubdel and two other workers are moving a framed papyrus.

Alim: Easy... easy...
(In another section of the museum, Luka draws a statue of a past Miraculous holder, while Juleka takes photos of the paintings)
Juleka: There's gotta be more. We just need to find the seals of the Guardians. (She takes another photo) There! (She zooms in on it, revealing a seal)
(The two stare at a painting of the Ancient European Rabbit Miraculous holder)
Luka: Good job, sis. That's another one.
Juleka: I can't believe how many miraculous holders are hidden in plain sight.
Luka: (looks around) It's weird though, Miraculous holders are alway pictured solo. But there had to have been some team ups in the past; there's no way Chat Noir and I are the first duo. It must've happened at some point, right?
Juleka: Hmm, maybe. There's just no evidence of it here.
Luka: Tikki, it must've happened in the past. A Coccinelle and a Chat Noir working together.
Tikki: Well, yes, but... there was no evil Monarch intent on stealing their Miraculous back then.
Luka: So... you're saying it wasn't really necessary like it is now?
Tikki: For the most part, yes. But there was another duo of heroes in the past.
Juleka: What were they like?
Tikki: Maybe it would be best if you asked her yourself.
Luka: Can we do that?
Tikki: Yes, Luka, with your Kwagatama.
Juleka: There's a way to talk to Miraculous holders of the past?
Tikki: Just touch the seal with your Kwagatama and say "reunion"!
Alya: (looks around  a corner) There's no one there. We're good to go.
(Luka goes up to the statue he was drawing previously. His Kwagatama lights up, frightening him. He backs up and accidentally knocks the ancient Rabbit Miraculous holder's painting off the wall, triggering the museum's alarm. A sealed letter is revealed to be hidden on the back side of the painting. Mr. Kubdel and his co-workers run to the room)
Juleka: What's that? (She picks the letter up)
Luka: It looks like it was hidden here hundreds of years ago. And it's addressed to... Alim Kubdel?
(Upon hearing the footsteps of the workers, Luka hides the letter behind his back. The painting is quickly placed back on the wall by one of the men)
Alim: What happened here?
Luka: A letter... for you!
(Alim dusts off the envelope, opens it, and starts reading the letter inside)
Alim: Ah, finally!
Juleka: Photos... but that's impossible, photography hadn't been invented yet.
Alim: It's news from my daughter!
Luka and Juleka: From Alix?

Scene: Agreste mansion, kitchen. Gabriel is preparing food while Adrien and Nathalie sit at the table. Adrien's phone suddenly rings.

Adrien: Oh! Mr. Kubdel got a letter from Alix.
Gabriel: Alix... Alix... she's your friend who was given a Miraculous from Coccinelle and Chat Noir, isn't she? The time traveler?
Adrien: Mhm.
Nathalie: So she found a way to communicate with her father?
Gabriel: How touching.
Adrien: Um... dad, Nathalie? Mr. Kubdel is inviting the whole class to meet at the museum. I know I have Chinese class this afternoon, but would it be possible for me to—
Gabriel and Nathalie: Of course.
Adrien: Thank you so much!
(Adrien runs out of the kitchen. Gabriel and Nathalie smirk)

Scene: The Louvre. Luka, Adrien, Alya, Nino, Juleka, Rose, Marc, Nathaniel, Mylène, Ivan, Kim, and Max sit as Mr. Kubdel reads the letter from Alix out loud. Jalil stands against the wall, looking uncomfortable.

Alim: (reading the letter) I visited Leonardo da Vinci in his studio. He was finishing the Mona Lisa, which means I know who posed for him. But don't even try, I won't say a word. I promised Leo I'd keep his secret. Oh, I also met D'Artagnan and the Musketeers. They're quite extraordinary. And you know what else? Turns out Aramis is actually a woman.
(The students pass the photos Alix included with the letter between each other. Luka and Adrien smile at each other)
Jalil: How could you let her go?!
Alim: Jalil, enough already!
Jalil: Alix was brainwashed by Coccinelle and Chat Noir! They forced her on a crusade without us and all you're doing is... nothing!
Alim: Your sister wasn't forced. She went into hiding in time so that Monarch couldn't take over the Miraculous of the Rabbit.
Jalil: How could she help them if she's not even here? Can't you see this makes zero sense? Wake up, dad!
Alim: I was there when Coccinelle and Chat Noir gave her the Miraculous. Alix agreed to the whole thing. She was proud she could help. Where are you hearing this ridiculous theory?
Jalil: Everybody's talking! Listen!
(Jalil turns on his Alliance, which starts reading online forum users' comments)
Alliance Lila: Akuma88 said, "We trusted Coccinelle and Chat Noir too blindly, and they only made things worse when they let Monarch steal the Miraculous". Antilady asks, "Who are Coccinelle and Chat Noir anyway? Why do they wear a mask? If they have nothing to hide, they wouldn't hide anything".
Alim: Since your sister's been gone, you've been spending too much time on social media, Jalil. Their influence on your judgment is disturbing!
Jalil: Yeah, well, at least I'm trying to do something to get Alix back! (He storms off)
Alim: Jalil is having a hard time accepting his sister's absence. I'll go talk to him. Enjoy the museum as much as you like, kids. (He walks out)
Adrien: Hey, babe, since I don't have to be home right away, how would you like to go somewhere? Like, the movies for example?
Luka: Actually, I have something really cool to show you. You're gonna love it!!
(Suddenly, Juleka walks over with Rose)
Juleka: Hey, Luka? I know we had... that thing... you wanted to do, but do you mind if I head out with Rose? We were gonna head to the movies.
Luka: It's fine, Jules. I'll take care of that thing on my own.
Rose: See? I told you he wouldn't mind. See you guys later!
Adrien: Have fun!
(Juleka and Rose exit, leaving Adrien and Luka alone in the hall)
Adrien: So, what was it you wanted to show me?
Luka: Come on, you're gonna love it!