Reflekdoll

Scene: Coccinelle's Miraculous Coccinelle fixes the broken Eiffel Tower in the background as he and Chat Noir land on a rooftop.

Chat Noir: I don't call the shots, M'Bug. You're the superhero who captures the evil akumas— I'm just the cunning, ultra-charming Chat Noir.
Coccinelle: (chuckles) You sure are, kitty; you make it look easy out there!
Chat Noir: (chuckles) 'Look' being the key word there, M'Bug.
Coccinelle: As cunning as you might be, you're still just a goofball.
Chat Noir: D'you know why Master Fu gave you the Ladybug Miraculous instead of me?
Coccinelle: (teasingly) Because it requires someone with a sense of responsibility?
Chat Noir: No, because I'm the funny guy.
Coccinelle: Ha! Whatever, Chat.
(Chat Noir goes to kiss Coccinelle's hand)
Chat Noir: Aw, don't worry, Bugaboo, you have so many other great qualities! I'm just in charge of the humor department. (His ring starts beeping)
Coccinelle: (laughs) You'd better get going before you lose your clown costume, then!
Chat Noir: Miss you already, Bugaboo!

Scene: The Couffaine houseboat, in Luka and Juleka's room. She repeatedly covers and uncovers one of her eyes with her bangs.

Luka: Don't you wanna be a model anymore?
Juleka: Yeah, but... no one's ever going to pick me.
Luka: (strums his guitar) Have you tried talking to Marinette about your idea?
Juleka: I don't want to bother her with that.
Luka: (goes to her) You're really pretty, Jule. I'm sure Marinette would love to have you as her model. (He clips Juleka's bangs back) You gotta follow your dreams in life. Don't let 'em pass you by. You were made for this. (He kisses her cheek) Go for it.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette and her friends are chatting in the courtyard.

Marinette: Since Ms. Mendeleiev wasn't in today, what should we do now that we're out an hour early?
Alya: We should use this extra time to make that video for Marinette's soon-to-be website!
Rose, Alix, & Mylène: Yeah, good idea!
Alya: Remember I asked you guys to think about modeling Marinette's designs? Well, any takers?
Juleka: (walks up, her bangs clipped back) I... I'd like to do it. (They gasp)
Marinette: Juleka?
Mylène: I've never seen the top half of your face before!
Rose: It really suits you!
Juleka: (mumbling) Well, it's just a barrette. I mean I just, uh...
Alya: We've got our model! (They cheer and pull Juleka to the front of the school, but Alya holds Marinette back)
Marinette: Aah!
Alya: Hey! We're gonna need a technical director. Someone who knows his way around fashion shoots...? (She points Marinette's face toward Adrien, who's walking with Nino and Luka)
Marinette: Don't even think about it! If he's right there in my house, in my room, I'll be a complete mess! (whimpers)
Alya: No, you won't! You'll be in your element. It's the perfect opportunity for you guys to get close!
Marinette: No, I— (Alya runs off) Alya, no! (groans)
Alya: (to Adrien) I was wondering if you could help us out with a fashion shoot.
Adrien: I- uh- actually I'd better be getting home or else my father-
Alya: I know, but you were supposed to be in Ms. Mendeleiev's class today, and since she's not here, you technically don't have to be home for another, entire hour. Your dad won't know any different!
Adrien: Oh- I... suppose you're right, but-
Alya: Great! So we'll meet you outside Marinette's in a few minutes! Thanks again, Adrien! (She runs back towards the girls)
Adrien: Alya, wait I- (sighs)
Nino: What's the matter, dude? Why don't you wanna them out?
Adrien: I- it's just that... well...
Luka: (sighs) I think it's time we tell him, Adrien.
Nino: Tell me what, dudes?
Luka: Nino, remember how we told you to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious?
Nino: Yeah, 'cause of that creepy letter you found replying to your poem after you threw it away, right?
Adrien: Yeah, well... we ended up finding a lot more evidence that someone had been following me...
Nino: Dude, seriously? Like what?
Luka: Well, one day I went to visit Adrien at one of his photo shoots, one that he had only told the two of us about, and... well...
Adrien: Luka saw some people spying on me...
Nino: Dude... who was it?
Adrien: It was... Marinette. Some of the other girls from our class were there too...
Nino: How do you know it was Marinette?
Luka: Remember the night she asked everyone to watch 'Fill My Shoes' because her parents bakery was being featured?
Nino: Oh, yeah! I started watching the beginning, but Chris kept changing the channel and wouldn't let me watch the rest.
Luka: Well, during the show, the camera crew for some reason started filming in Marinette's room and...
Adrien: (tears form in Adrien's eyes) ...There was a shrine. She had dozens of pictures of me, all over her room. Pictures from ads, clippings from magazines, even some that looked like she took herself...
Luka: And they weren't just regular photos you'd have of you and your friends. It looked like she had been following Adrien around and taking pictures of him from inside bushes and around corners...
Adrien: After that... I just couldn't be around her. I told her we couldn't be friends anymore, but she's been insistent on butting into my life anyway...
(Luka nods. Nino can see the tears in Adrien's eyes, and brings him into an embrace)
Nino: Dude, I had no idea... I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I could've helped y'know.
Adrien: I- I know. I thought a-about telling you... It's just- I didn't want my b-bad experience with M-Marinette to dictate whether e-e-everyone else should still be f-friends with her...
Nino: Dude, it's ok! I totally get it. But- how are you gonna get out of going to Marinette's now? Alya already told everyone you would come help. I'd come with you, but I have to watch Chris-.
Luka: It's alright, Nino; I'll go along with Adrien. (He turns to Adrien and puts a hand around his shoulder)
Adrien: Thank you, Luka! I don't know what I'd do if I had to go alone...
Luka: Of course, Adrien. We're in this together.
Nino: Be safe dudes. (He brings Luka and Adrien into a hug) Call me if you need anything.