Miraculous World: Paris

Scene: An alternate universe, in Betterfly's lair. Betterfly and Juleka are watching a news broadcast.

Nadja Chamack: Hello and welcome. If you're tuning in now, today's event is, of course, the new attack of Shadow Moth in Paris. Luckily, Coccinelle and Chat Noir have saved Paris yet again. Clara, you're live-
Betterfly: Is it ready? Can we make the jump?
Maxkov: There's a 92.7% statistical chance of landing in a world where these source images originated.
(An explosion is suddenly heard, turning the lair a hue of orange. Betterfly and Juleka see the lair's elevator coming down, and Rose runs out in a panic, holding a gun)
Rose: I'm sorry— I can't stop them! They're coming!
(The lair ceiling begins to crumble)
Juleka: (to Betterfly) We don't have a choice!
Betterfly: (creates a Kamiko) Fly, my Kamiko, and magnify the glimmer of hope that shines in Juleka Couffaine's heart!
(The Kamiko enters Juleka's hand-mirror)
Betterfly: Ubiquity, I am Betterfly. I give you the power to connect to the parallel world we have located so we can find help. With this gift, I'm exposing you to many perils and placing a great burden on your shoulders. Do you accept it for the greater good?
Juleka: I do. (She transforms into Ubiquity)
(Claw Noir activates his cataclysm and breaks into the lair along with Shadybug. Rose cowers in fear as the villains approach)

Miraculous World, Paris: Tales of Shadybug and Claw Noir

Scene: Our universe, in Monarch's lair. Gabriel walks feebly after the events of Destruction, when Chat Noir accidentally cataclysmed his left arm. He heavily puts his arm on the table.

Nadja: (in a news broadcast) After months of battle, supervillain Monarch, who once went by Hawk Moth, as well as Shadow Moth, has managed to seize the Miraculous that Coccinelle and Chat Noir had been guarding. Monarch now threatens to attack Paris relentlessly.
(The Kwamis huddle together in fear as Gabriel starts to remove all the Miraculous from his body, putting them on the table)
Barkk: We're heading straight for disaster! I knew it! I told you!
Orikko: Shh! Be quiet, Barkk! You're gonna jinx everything!
(Gabriel glares at the Kwamis, causing them to become even more terrified. He shifts his head back to the table and turns off the broadcast from his phone. He searches Nathalie on his list of contacts, and calls her)
Nathalie's voicemail: You've reached Nathalie Sancoeur's voicemail. I am not available at the moment. Please leave a message.
(Gabriel ends the call, furious. He looks at the Miraculous on the table and puts them all into his suit pocket. He takes a deep breath and steps onto the elevator hatch as he glares at the Kwamis again, signaling them to follow him. In the mansion, he walks down the stairs towards Adrien's room whilst holding his cataclysmed arm. Inside the room, we see Adrien on the couch, watching the news broadcast as well. Gabriel decides to knock, but as soon as his sleeve slides down to reveal his blackened arm, he retracts and confines himself in his office instead)

Scene: The Agreste mansion, in Adrien's room. Adrien groans as he looks down at his cat ring with doubtful eyes.

Adrien: This power's so heavy, Plagg. I feel like I'm losing control.
Plagg: I feel the same every time I see a slice of Saint-Nectaire. It fades away eventually. (He gobbles up a slice of camembert)
Adrien: But for real, Plagg... What if I ended up destroying everything around me without even meaning to?
Plagg: For real? (He frowns) Sometimes, destroying IS the best path to build anew. Trust me. It works for me more often than not.
(Adrien looks at his ring again)

Scene: The Liberty, Juleka and Luka's room. Luka and Juleka sit beside each other.

Juleka: You really showed some self-control, Luka.
Luka: (doubtfully) You think?
Juleka: Of course. You didn't get the Kwamis back. But it's only a matter of time. I know it. And here I was wondering how I would help you without superpowers. But you don't even need me!
Luka: Of course, I need you! The one superpower you'll never lose is the power to be the best sister ever.