Psycomedian

Scene: Cafeteria. Luka eats with Juleka, Rose, Alya, Myléne, and Alix.

Rose: Luka! Tell us how you and Adrien fell in love again!
Luka: (laughs) Rose, you've heard a hundred times!
Rose: But it's so romantic!
Luka: Well, I guess it all started on Adrien's birthday...
Scene: Flashback from "The Bubbler". Outside the school, Luka gives Adrien his birthday gift.
Luka: Hey Adrien, Nino, happy birthday, Adrien.
Adrien: Thanks, Luka, it's nice of you to remember.
Luka: Of course, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't? Anyway, I got you something. It's nothing much, but I made it myself, and I hope you like it. (Luka takes the necklace out of his pocket and hands it to Adrien)
Nino: Radical!
Adrien: Wow, thanks Luka! I've never had anyone make me a present before! Is this... a guitar pick?
Luka: Courtesy of Jagged Stone himself. He threw it into the crowd at a concert I went to, and I just so happened to catch it.
Adrien: Oh! Luka, I can't take this! It's far too important to you; I know how much you like Jagged Stone!
Luka: I insist; you're a big fan too, and I want you to have it.
Scene: Cafeteria. The girls coo at the story.

Rose: Awww! So cute!
Alya: Totally.
Luka: We began to get suspicious of Marinette not long after...

Scene: Flashback from "Gigantitan". Luka and Adrien talk at the Trocadéro.
Adrien: Hey, there's your sister, and it looks like some of the girls from class are there too; let's go say hi.
Luka: Uhh... Adrien?
Adrien: Yeah, Luka?
Luka: Actually there's... something you should know.
(Luka then explains what he saw the girls doing before the akuma arrived. Adrien is shocked)
Adrien: But- why would they do all that? And why target my bodyguard of all people?
Luka: I don't know, but something's definitely going on. Listen Adrien, I don't want to scare you, but I think I saw Marinette and Alya spying on you during your photoshoot.
Adrien: Spying? Are you sure? Maybe they just wanted to watch and didn't want to disrupt.
Luka: I don't think so, they had binoculars and everything; it was pretty elaborate.
Adrien: Is that not... normal for friends to do?
Luka: Adrien, no! Nobody should be spying on you, especially not people you trust. Think about it, how did they even know you'd be here anyway?
Adrien: That's a good point, you and Nino are the only ones I told about today's shoot.
Luka: This is so strange, it almost reminds me of... (Luka gasps)
Adrien: What?
Luka: ...that card you got on Valentine's Day. The one that answered your poem, even though you'd thrown it away earlier.
Adrien: You think that could've been... (Adrien looks towards the girls) one of them?
Luka: I don't know, but this is serious, Adrien. This is the second time we've found evidence of someone following you around, we could have a potential stalker on our hands.
Adrien: What do we do?
Luka: Watch our backs more, for one. We need to be more aware of our surroundings if we're ever gonna catch who's behind this. And make sure to tell me if you see anything suspicious, especially if it involves one of them.
Scene: Cafeteria.

Luka: He needed someone to be there for him, and that just so happened to be me.
Mylène: It's so great you two found each other!
Luka: Yeah, I don't even want to think about what Marinette could've done if I weren't with him all the time...

Scene: Flashback from "The Puppeteer 2". Luka and Adrien are at the wax museum.

Luka: I have to use the restroom. Will you be ok by yourself for a few minutes?
Adrien: Yeah, totally.
(Luka walks off in search of a bathroom. After he's gone, Plagg pops his head out of Adrien's jacket)
Plagg: You ok, kid?
Adrien: Yeah, I'm fine Plagg. Thanks for asking, though.
(Across the room, Marinette suddenly enters, muttering to herself)
Marinette: I'm super cool... I'm super cool!
Plagg: Uh-oh. We'd better get out of here.
Adrien: Hide, Plagg!
(Adrien tries to turn and leave, but Marinette notices him)
Marinette: Adrien! I wanted to talk to you!
Adrien: Uh... I don't-
(Adrien starts backing up, but Marinette walks over to him. She puts a hand on his face)
Marinette: Wow... I almost forgot how beautiful you were up close... (She sniffs him) And I was beginning to forget that luscious scent... (She embraces him)
(Adrien is frozen, trembling as Marinette holds onto him. Suddenly, Luka comes back from the restroom. He sees what's going on, and quickly runs to Adrien's aid)
Luka: Get away from him!
(Luka pushes Marinette off of Adrien, and stands between them)
Luka: What were you doing?!
Marinette: L-Luka! I was just- nothing I- I just wanted t-to talk! With Adrien!
Luka: He's already told you a million times; he wants nothing to do with you! Go! Get out before you upset him even more!
(Marinette whimpers and runs out of the room)
Scene: Cafeteria.
Luka: I'm just glad we noticed her behavior before she could do something dangerous.
Juleka: You've always been a good friend, Luka.
Rose: And you can't have love without friendship!
(Juleka and Rose snuggle each other, causing Luka to smile)