Multiplication

Scene: Rooftops of the Jardins du Trocadéro. Coccinelle and Chat Noir are watching the news report of Monarch on Coccinelle's yo-yo.

Monarch: (in the news report) People of Paris! I am Monarch, more powerful than ever! From now on I will be attacking you tirelessly! Unless someone brings me Coccinelle and Chat Noir's Miraculous...
Clara: (in the news report, from a helicopter) The main question on everyone's lips: how did Monarch manage to get his hands on the miraculous Coccinelle and Chat Noir were supposed to protect?
(The news report then plays a birds eye view recording a scene from "Strikeback", where all the Miraculous heroes are running on the rooftops. Coccinelle pauses the video and zooms in on Flairmidable)
Coccinelle: So we know Félix used the power of the Dog miraculous to get ahold of the others. But how did Monarch end up with them?
Chat Noir: He must've been working for Monarch the whole time.
Coccinelle: But why choose your cousin out of all people?
Chat Noir: I don't know. But in that case, they made a mistake, because now we know the two of them are linked somehow.
Coccinelle: We have to hunt down Félix. Let's switch to hyper speed.
(Right as Coccinelle and Chat Noir are about to take off, Su-Han jumps in front of them)
Su-Han: Coccinelle! Chat Noir! You were supposed to protect the Miraculous! You have failed in your duty as Guardians!

Scene: Monarch's lair.

Monarch: Dark wings, fall!
(He detransforms into Gabriel, and all the Kwamis appear in front of him)
Gabriel: (walking towards the terrified Kwamis) I swore I'd have you all under my control! Granted, two of your friends managed to get away from my dear nephew Félix, and the Miraculous of the Rabbit did get away from me. But don't be fooled, now that your powers are mine, Coccinelle and Chat Noir's Kwamis will soon join you!

Scene: Rooftops of the Jardins du Trocadéro. Su-Han continues to confront Coccinelle and Chat Noir.

Coccinelle: But we did protect the Miraculous!
Su-Han: Then explain how they're no longer in your possession! The fifteen that remained in the box, including the Rabbit! What would happen if Monarch decides to use that Miraculous to change the course of time?
Chat Noir: He already tried.
Su-Han: I—
Chat Noir: (interrupting Su-Han) But don't worry. We got it back and put it somewhere safe. We entrusted it to an exceptional holder!
Coccinelle: (also interrupting Su-Han) And we're gonna do the same for all the others!
Chat Noir: (again interrupting him) Because we finally have a clue that might lead us to Monarch!
Coccinelle: (once again interrupting Su-Han) So instead of blaming us, help us, Grand Master, and trust us for once!
(Hearing their arguments, Su-Han falls on his knees and bows his head)
Su-Han: You're right, I should have helped you. Instead, I let myself be distracted by the modern world. Like these incredibly expensive shoes! (He shows his shoes) And these electronic gadgets that wasted away four months of my existence with videos of cute kittens! (He shows his phone, which is playing a cute cat video) I've been a Guardian for longer than you have, I am more experienced and stronger. Instead of being a piercing spear, I should have been a protective shield.
Coccinelle: It's alright. You know, everybody makes mistakes.
Chat Noir: So, if you could just try to find something you could do to help us...?
Su-Han: (standing up) You are right! I'll go back to the temple to get some backup.
(Su-Han hops away, jumping from roof to roof, leaving a bewildered Coccinelle and Chat Noir)
Chat Noir: He's not going to leap all the way to Tibet like that. Is he?
Coccinelle and Chat Noir: (eat the Space Power Potions) Power Up! (Thet transform into Cosmobug and Astrocat respectively)
Cosmobug: Let's find Félix.
(They both fly away)
Cosmobug: (scrolling the Wikipage of Félix, on his yo-yo) Félix Fathom is the son of American billionaire, Colt Fathom, who died last year, and Aristocrat Lady Amelie Graham de Vanily. A triple Kung Fu and horse-riding medalist, chess prodigy and England's youngest graduate. (Both of them pass into an underground train tunnel and emerge from the ocean, and fly in the skies of the city of London) He lives in London with his mother, the twin sister to the wife of famous fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste.