Miraculer

Scene: Le Grand Paris. Chloé and Sabrina rush to the roof to activate the Bee Signal.

Nadja: (talks from Sabrina's phone) ...help them defeat the fearsome Destroyer, Coccinelle and Chat Noir...
Sabrina: (glued to her screen, she twists her foot and drops the phone near Chloé) WHOOOH!
Nadja: ...with the help of their sidekicks: Rena Rouge and Carapace...
Chloé: (activates her Queen Bee signal) Today's the day.
Nadja: Let's hope the guardians will defeat this villain soon! Stay tuned for updates.
(Chloé pulls her photo with Coccinelle taken in "Evillustrator" and then notices Sabrina's phone)
Nadja: The battle between our heroes and Destroyer is in full swing! (The Eiffel Tower explodes, and Chloé picks the phone up) Oh no! And now Paris' most pointed monument is being ravaged by the horrendous supervillain!
Chloé: Ugh, how embarrassing. Without me around, they look ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous.
Sabrina: Come on, Coccinelle! You need help. Come and fetch Chloé!
(Chloé nudges Sabrina with her elbow)
Sabrina: Ah! Oh yes, sorry uhm... Come and fetch Queen Bee!

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Mayura. Coccinelle and Chat Noir are in trouble.
Mayura: (spying on Chloé from behind a nearby statue) Chloé's already waiting for them like she always does.
Hawk Moth: Perfect. Be ready in case Coccinelle goes and hands her the Bee Miraculous.

Scene: Le Grand Paris hotel's roof. Both girls watch from Sabrina's phone.

Nadja: Coccinelle calls his Lucky Charm and gets... a rubber duck? What is he going to do with that? Will Chat Noir, Rena Rouge, and Carapace...?
Chloé: Come on! What are you waiting for? You need me!
Nadja: Okay! Of course! That's brilliant! And Coccinelle pulls it off yet again! He defeated Destroyer with the help of all his superhero friends!
(Miraculous Coccinelle is flying around Paris and fixes the Eiffel Tower)
Chloé: All? ALL!? What about Queen Bee? Ugh! (She throws Sabrina's phone against the ground in fury and then crosses her arms)
Sabrina: (picks up her phone) That's really not cool.
Chloé: Oh, you so don't get it. Coccinelle only calls on me when she has serious villains to contend with.
Sabrina: Uhh, yeah! Of course.
(Chloé sadly looks at her photograph)

Scene: Coccinelle, Carapace, and Rena Rouge land between two buildings.

Carapace: Wayzz, shell off.
Rena Rouge: Trixx, let's rest.
Coccinelle: (collects the Turtle and Fox Miraculous from Nino and Alya) You two did great today.
Nino: It's thanks to you for trusting us, dude.
Coccinelle: (turns around and throws his yo-yo) Thank you, see you next time. (He swings away)

Scene: Eiffel Tower. Coccinelle joins Chat Noir.

Chat Noir: Still haven't spoken to her, huh?
Coccinelle: You know how dangerous it is to use Chloé. Everybody knows that she was Queen Bee, everyone including Hawk Moth. He can use it to trap us. That's why we can't let any more of our secret identities slip.
Chat Noir: And the best kept secrets are the ones you don't share, yeah-yeah, I know. I don't think Chloé knows that her time as Queen Bee is over, though.
Coccinelle: I know, I just haven't time to tell her and... (his Miraculous beeps) ...and I won't today either, I'm about to transform back! (He spins his yo-yo)
Chat Noir: M'Bug... promise me you'll go talk to her. It's the right thing to do.
Coccinelle: Sure thing, Chat Noir. (He takes off)

Scene: Agreste mansion. Gabriel exits his lair whilst Nathalie waits for him in the atelier.

Gabriel: Chloé Bourgeois must become Queen Bee again!
Nathalie: Are you still considering making her an ally? I'm afraid Coccinelle has grown reluctant to give Chloé the Bee Miraculous. He's being very careful.
Gabriel: Then I will get Chloé to force Coccinelle to give it to her. All I need is for her to lose all hope in Coccinelle. To become angry enough so I can akumatize her. (He smirks evilly)
Nathalie: (smiling evilly) Maybe it's time we bring Lila Rossi's psychological talent into the plan.
Gabriel: Excellent idea, Nathalie...