Destruction

Scene: The Liberty. Luka looks around to make sure he's alone. Then, he starts to play a video from Coccinews. The volume is very loud, so he quickly turns it down.

Alya: (in the video blog) Now that Shadow Moth has stolen almost every Miraculous, and has people calling him Monarch, with all these powers, what is he planning?
(Juleka enters the room)
Juleka: Luka, what did we say?
Luka: Uhh... It's not what it looks like?
Juleka: (sarcastically) Yeah, sure. (She rolls her eyes fondly) Hey, you want some fruit with your tea?
Luka: Sure. Thanks, sis.
Juleka: Wait for me there and think of something else. (She exits the room)
(After Juleka leaves the room, Luka starts to play the video from Coccinews again)
Alya: (from the video) Coccinelle, Chat Noir, be super careful.
(Worry is printed on Luka's face as the video comes to an end)

Scene: The Agreste mansion, in the crypt. Gabriel is standing in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod; the Kwamis float beside him.

Gabriel: (furiously) Coccinelle and Chat Noir, once I get that last Miraculous, you will disappear forever! (He points at the Kwamis) And you! You're all going to help me!
(He walks to get the Grimoire and scans the book for any useful information. He then points at Orikko)
Gabriel: There! You! You can grant me any power I want! (He closes the Grimoire and walks toward Orikko) You will give me the power to travel through time!
Orikko: No, you're mistaken! Time travel is Fluff's power, and I can't grant a power that already belongs to another Kwami!
Gabriel: Are you trying to deceive me??
Orikko: By all means! Read the Grimoire again!
(Gabriel reopens the Grimoire)
Sass: Each Kwami represents a concept, and a concept can only exist once in the universe.
Xuppu: Too complicated, Sass! Let's use an example to make things simpler. Take Tikki, she is the Kwami of Creation, and creation is creation, and if there's another creation than creation, then it's not "creation", it's "replication"!
Gabriel: Then grant me the power to locate Coccinelle and Chat Noir's Miraculous!
Orikko: Trouble is, that's not a power; that's a wish!
Xuppu: For instance, if I asked Santa for a pair of socks, that's a wish. But if I want Santa to grant me the power to knit socks, then it means Santa needs to know how to knit socks in the first place so he can teach me!
Gabriel: (groans angrily) Grant me the power to unmask Coccinelle and Chat Noir's secret identities!
Xuppu: No can do!
Orikko: (shoves Xuppu away) I cannot give a power that would disrupt another Kwami's magic. And being able to conceal the person behind the costume, well, that's part of the magic of their Kwami.
Gabriel: (enraged) So you're utterly useless!
(Orikko, Sass and Xuppu are taken aback by Gabriel's remark)
Orikko: I... won't be talked to like this, sir!
(Barkk, Kaalki and Daizzi fly to Orikko to comfort him)
Barkk: Oh, very nicely done. You've offended him!
Orikko: Not at all, I'm not offended.
Sass: Are you proud of yourself?
Orikko: Really, I'm fine!
Kwamis: Mean! Mean! Mean! Mean!
Gabriel: I command you to be quiet! (Hesnaps his fingers and silences the Kwamis) Actually, I don't need your powers. I just need you. (He puts the Grimoire back on the table) So you're going to reveal your Guardians' identities.
(The Kwamis look at each other in confusion)
Gabriel: I command you! (He snaps his fingers again, bringing back the Kwamis' ability to speak)
All the Kwamis: (forced) ...Coccinelle and Chat Noir!
Gabriel: I know Coccinelle and Chat Noir are the Guardians! What I want are their secret identities! I order you to reveal them!
(The Kwamis attempt to speak their Guardians' real names, but bubbles come out from their mouths instead)
Sass: Kwamis cannot expose the identity of their holder.
Mullo: And since Coccinelle and Chat Noir have never renounced us, they're still our holders!
Xuppu: It's kind of like those pajamas you put away without washing them first, you see?
Gabriel: You want to play? Well then, let's play together. I don't need Coccinelle and Chat Noir's identities. I only have to force you to tell me... where they live. (The Kwamis gasp in panic) And there's no rule against that, is there? (He approaches the Kwamis) Let's start with the bug, shall we? Take me to where Coccinelle lives!
Ziggy: (terrified and forced) Just... (She sniffs) follow... (She whimpers) the sound of waves!
Gabriel: Nooroo, Kaalki, Pollen, Wayzz, unify!
(The Kwamis enter their respective Miraculous, transforming Gabriel into Monarch)
Monarch: It's time to capture that tricky Coccinelle!