Intuition

Scene: Flashback during the battle with Glaciator in "Elation", Glaciator gives an ultimatum to Coccinelle and Chat Noir.

Glaciator: You'd no longer be superheroes! You wouldn't have to defend Paris, you'd be free! Free to be happy and in love!
(A huge firecracker-filled Lucky Charm bell is dropped to trap Glaciator)
Glaciator: AHHH! I'm-a melting! I'm-a melting!! It's not fair!
(Coccinelle retracts his yo-yo)
Coccinelle: Guess he wasn't saved the bell!
Chat Noir: Hope he'll warm up to it!
Monarch: (from his lair) Don't be so hard on Glaciator. He deserves a second chance!
(Monarch triggers Second Chance, and time reverts back to when Glaciator was giving his ultimatum)
Glaciator: You'd be free! Free to be happy and in love!
Monarch: (from his lair) Get away from that roof, Glaciator! And beware of what might fall from the sky!
Glaciator: (looks up) What makes you say that?
Monarch: (from his lair) Let's just call it... an intuition.
(From behind, Coccinelle and Chat Noir are seen charging at Glaciator with a ginormous shield. With it, they push Glaciator towards the fire)
Glaciator: AHHH! I'm-a melting! I'm-a melting!! It's not fair!!
(As Glaciator's ice cream shell continues to melt, Monarch once again uses the power of Second Chance)
Glaciator: You'd be free! Free to be happy and in love!
Monarch: (from his lair) Not this way! They're hiding behind that building!
(Chat Noir begins to taunt Glaciator as a distraction, giving Coccinelle an opportunity to throw his lucky charm, which is a giant parasol, towards Glaciator. It pierces his body and opens up, blocking his sight)
Glaciator: What's going on? I cannot see anything!
(Coccinelle and Chat Noir pull on the wire attached to the parasol, and pull the villain towards the fire, melting his ice cream body)
Glaciator: Stop! What are you doing? (He gets pulled on a car and falls near the fire) You're melting my butt! You can't do that! (He grunts) I'm melting! That's not fair!
(Chat Noir throws his baton at Glaciator's ice cream scooper to break it, and releases the megakuma)

Scene: The Agreste mansion, in Nathalie's room. Gabriel rants to Nathalie about his failed attempts at using the power of Second Chance.

Gabriel: This power of Second Chance is of no use to me against Coccinelle's magical luck! Every single time, his Lucky Charm attacks!
Nathalie: Deprive him of his yo-yo. Without his Lucky Charm, he won't stand a chance against you.
Gabriel: I've tried that before...

Scene: Flashback from  "Derision", at the Jardin des Tuileries. Dark Humor has already affected most of the Parisians, including Chat Noir, who is seen skipping over tiny balls he's scattered across the ground.
Chat Noir: (skips around) I don't know about you, but I'm having a ball! (He produces tiny balls all over the area) Sorry you have to bounce so soon!
(People start to slip off their feet)
Coccinelle: Lucky Charm! (He receives a piping bag)
(Coccinelle uses his Lucky Vision and pinpoints the piping bag in his hands, his yo-yo, Dark Humor's eyepiece, and the tiny balls on the ground. Commencing his plan, Coccinelle wraps his yo-yo around the piping bag and lassoes it towards Dark Humor, squeezing out the icing inside and blocking Dark Humor's sight)
Dark Humor: Hey! It's not funny when I get hit! (He trips over the tiny balls and breaks the eyepiece containing the Megakuma)
(In his lair, Monarch taps on his ring, triggering Second Chance)

Chat Noir: Sorry you have to bounce so soon!
Coccinelle: Lucky Charm!
Monarch: (from his lair) Now aim at his yo-yo!
(Dark Humor disrupts Coccinelle's Lucky Charm by shooting an arrow and turning it into a balloon)
Coccinelle: No!!
(Dark Humor laughs)
Monarch: (from his lair) This is where your luck runs out, Coccinelle!
Chat Noir: (as he continues to scatter tiny balls around the area) Balloon?? YAY! Come on, buddy! Let's play ball! (He hits the balloon towards Dark Humor, blocking his sight)
Dark Humor: H-Hey!
Coccinelle: (after hiding behind a pillar) Spots off! (He de-transforms) Spots on! (He transforms back to reactivate his power) Lucky Charm!
Dark Humor: Wait! How did he do that??
Monarch: (from his lair) He had time to transform back and forth, you fool!
(Coccinelle receives a toilet bowl)