Feast

Scene: Nadja Chamack is reporting on TVi from the museum.

Nadja Chamack: Don't be bemused, it's just the news! The Louvre Museum will be unveiling its latest acquisition today: a mysterious statue carved from hardened lava, which was recently discovered on the highest mountaintops of Tibet, by the museum's curator, Mr. Kubdel.
(From across the room, Marinette peeks at Adrien, who is also attending the unveiling with Luka, his bodyguard, and Nathalie)
Marinette: (dreamy voice) Adrien.
Alya: Marinette, I asked Alix to get us into this unveiling so I could show you what I figured out about superheroes. Not so you could gawk at Adrien. You can do that any day at school, girl.
Marinette: Super Adrien... —ah, heroes! I'm all ears.
Alya: Cool, so first you need to know that superheroes like Coccinelle and Chat Noir get their powers from magic jewels called Miraculous.
Marinette: You told me you were gonna stop researching Coccinelle so you wouldn't jeopardize his secret identity!
Alya: Oh, I—I know. Except this research has nothing to do with his identity. I'm gonna help Coccinelle unmask Hawk Moth! And I think I found a connection between superheroes, Hawk Moth, and the Miraculous.
(Alya leads Alix and Marinette away from the unveiling and into the Egyptian exhibit)
Alya: Okay, I'm convinced Coccinelle, Chat Noir, and other Miraculous holders have been depicted through the centuries. Until, for some unknown reason, they disappeared, and the world forgot about them. We already know this. The Coccinelle from Ancient Egypt.
(They go to the art gallery)
Alya: Here, a black knight, or Black Cat Miraculous holder?
Alix: Hmm...
Alya: Here, a lady, or a Butterfly superhero. Now this, Hercules, or Lion Miraculous holder.
Marinette: Okay, so now there's a Lion Miraculous?
Alix: Why not a Bunny Miraculous while you're at it?
(Alya leads them to a statue)
Alya: Now you know back in the day sculptures were painted, right? Most of the paint vanished over time, but tiny microscopic pigments still remain. Thanks to this special app, witness how it originally looked.
(Using her phone, Alya shows that the statue was originally painted with a ladybug pattern)
Alya: But here's the big thing. All these works of art have something in common. It's the same symbol! Look, everywhere. It's like some kind of secret society emblem. As if a kind of Order of the Guardians has been watching over the superheroes since the beginning of time!
Alix: Huh, looks like the symbol on the Tibetan statue my old man found.
(They head back to the unveiling, where Mr. Kubdel unveils the statue, Nathalie gasps and drops the tablet she's holding, which falls and breaks)
Adrien: Nathalie, are you okay?
Nathalie: It's nothing, Adrien. Just a dizzy spell.
Luka: Maybe you should head home. I'll see you later, Adrien.
Adrien: Bye, Luka. Thanks for coming with me.
(Nathalie, Adrien, and his bodyguard go upstairs. Luka overhears Alya, Alix, and Marinette talking)
Alix: According to my old man, the statue is almost two hundred years old!
Alya: From what I found, there hasn't been any Miraculous-wearing superheroes for the last two hundred years!
Alix: So... this statue would be the last known trace of a Miraculous.
Alya: Until Coccinelle and Chat Noir showed up a few months ago to fight Hawk Moth, yeah!
Alix: That's rad!
Alya: I'm sure my video will help Coccinelle unmask Hawk Moth!
Marinette: You're gonna publish your theories on Coccinews?
Alya: Actually... I already uploaded a video.
Alix: The mystery of the Miraculous. It's beyond awesome!
Marinette: For sure it is, right? Amazing! I'm sure Coccinelle will be super excited about it.
(Luka gasps. He rushes out of the museum)

Scene: Fu's massage shop. Luka shows Master Fu the Coccinews video.

Alya: It's like some kind of secret society emblem. As if a kind of Order of the Guardians has been watching over the superheroes since the beginning of time.
Luka: It's my fault, Master. I'm sorry. I never should have entrusted her with the Miraculous.
Master Fu: Alya is an excellent journalist. Sooner or later, she would have unveiled this secret kept under wraps for centuries. But don't worry. None of it can lead Hawk Moth to us.
Alya: This statue that arrived at the Louvre earlier this week.
(Master Fu sees the statue and stumbles backward)
Master Fu: Impossible! That's impossible! We are doomed!
Luka: Because of a statue? But just a second ago you were saying—
Master Fu: That's not a statue, Luka. It's a sentimonster! A magical creature conjured from an emotion shaped by the power of the Peacock!
Luka: But, Master, Chat Noir and I have already defeated sentimonsters created by Mayura.
Master Fu: Yes, but... None of them came close to the power of this one. It was born from the negative emotion of a young man who had no idea what he was creating. Remember when I told you I made a terrible mistake? For you to understand, I must tell you the entire story.