Oblivio

Scene: The floor of an elevator. Coccinelle is on the ground. He opens his eyes, gasps, and looks around. There's a drawing in red on the wall of the elevator of a phone and an arrow pointing right towards a turtle. Coccinelle is holding a tube of lipstick.

Chat Noir: What happened?
Coccinelle: (gets startled and drops the lipstick) —Ah!
Chat Noir: Who are you?
Coccinelle: I'm, uh, I—I don't know, (He puts his hand on his head) I—I don't remember my own name!
Chat Noir: (puts his hand to his head) Me neither. (looking at himself) Looks like you and I were at the same costume party.
(Coccinelle looks at himself too. Chat Noir's ring begins to beep)
Coccinelle: Hm? Why is that flashing? (His earrings begin to beep)
Chat Noir: And your earrings, too. We must shop at the same jewelry store.
Coccinelle: Are we supposed to know each other?
Chat Noir: I'd be surprised if we weren't.
(The beeping gets faster and they detransform. Tikki and Plagg fall to the floor, exhausted)
Adrien: Woah.
Luka: (Moves towards Adrien) What are they?
(Tikki and Plagg wake up)
Plagg: Woah, I am starving right now.
Adrien: (waving) Hi there! (crawls over and picks Plagg up) What are you exactly? Genies, like the one in the lamp?
Plagg: If I'm a genie, where's my lamp? Besides, where am I? And who are you?!
Luka: (pointing to Tikki) What's that thing doing in my earring?
Tikki: I'm not a thing, I'm... (gasps) I don't know what I am! (Her stomach rumbles) But I do know that I'm very hungry.
Luka: (picks Tikki up and tickles her) Aw, poor little... no thing! (Tikki laughs)
(Plagg sniffs Adrien's shirt)
Adrien: (standing up) Okay everyone, we're gonna keep our cool here. We've all lost our memories and we don't know why but we'll find—
(The elevator lurches downwards)
Luka: What was that? (The lights flicker. Something begins to dent the ceiling) We can't stay here.
Adrien: Couldn't agree more.
(They try to pry the doors open)
Tikki: Perhaps we should help them?
Plagg: Well, I'm not going anywhere until I know what smells so good in that boy's shirt.
(Tikki phases through the elevator doors, Plagg follows)

Scene: The hallway.

Plagg: We seem to be exceptional beings, unlike them.
(Tikki enters the top button of the elevator control panel and exits out the bottom one. The doors open with a ding)
Luka: Thank you!
(Adrien grabs Luka's hand as they run. The elevator's ceiling collapses in a cloud of dust. They look back and the doors close with a ding)
Adrien: Let's get out of here!
(They run and slide down the hallway to the stairwell)

Scene: Lobby. Adrien and Luka burst through the door and walk towards the exit. The whole room is in disorder. Lights, chairs and scaffolding are blocking the way out. Huge cracks adorn the walls and ceiling.

Adrien: Ah, the exit is blocked.
Luka: We're gonna have to find another way out. (They hear a banging noise and turn around. Something is trying to get out of the elevator by smashing the door from the inside) Fast!
Adrien: Over there! (He takes Luka's hand and they run)
Luka: Ah!

Scene: A bathroom. Luka shuts the door behind him as he and Adrien run in.

Luka: Okay. We're stuck in the building with amnesia being chased by a—a thing that's obviously got it in for us big time.
Adrien: Not to mention the two strange creatures who magically appeared when our costumes disappeared.
Plagg: Uh, excuse me, but the creatures are hungry. Would you mind opening up your shirt to see what smells so good?
Adrien: (taking out a piece of cheese) Camembert?
Plagg: (takes the cheese) It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... (He eats it)
(Tikki's stomach rumbles. Luka takes a cookie out of his jacket)
Luka: Will this do?
Tikki: Mm! (She takes it) Thank you!
Luka: (Takes out his national identity card and gasps) Luka! My name is Luka Couffaine!
Adrien: (bowing) Pleased to meet you, Luka.
(Luka giggles. Adrien takes his card out of his back pocket and looks at it)
Adrien: Adrien Agreste.
Luka: Super nice to meet you too, Adrien. (He curtsies; Adrien laughs) Of course! (Luka takes his phone out of his pocket) We still got our phones!
Adrien: (takes his phone out of his pocket) Brilliant!
Both: (realizing they can't remember the lock patterns) Aw...
Luka: Is yours locked too?
(They hear a thud and a groan. Tikki phases her head through the door to look)
Tikki: (back in the bathroom) The thing's coming this way!
(They all close themselves in a stall)
Luka: We need to find a way out of this building!
Adrien: And we will. Until then...
(They both go to lock the door. Their hands touch, they look at each other and blush. The villain kicks open the bathroom's door)
Adrien: What do we do—?
Luka: Shh! (He puts a finger to both their lips)
(The villain is kicking open stall doors, one by one, getting closer to theirs. Luka shakes Adrien's shoulder, points to the wall, and starts climbing. The villain, with purple vision, opens their stall and finds an open vent)
Villain: Ugh! We will get you.