Kuro Neko

Scene: The Agreste mansion, Adrien's room. Nadja Chamack's news report is on TV. Adrien watches while Plagg eats Camembert in the back of the room.

Nadja: (from TV) This morning, when a temperamental baby became akumatized, our reporter Clara Contard got a first hand view of all the action.
(Gigantitan cries while holding Clara Contard)
Nadja: (from TV) Coccinelle, Chat Noir, and their courageous team were there to save the day.
(Carapace captures Gigantitan with his Shell-ter)
Pegasus: (from TV) Voyage!
Pigella: (from TV) Gift!
(Gigantitan sees his mother)
Gigantitan: (from TV) Mommy!
Carapace: (from TV) Unshield!
Vesperia: (from TV) Venom!
Chat Noir: (from TV) Cataclysm!
Coccinelle: (from TV; captures the akuma) Gotcha!
(Gigantitan turns back into August)
Clara: (from TV) Thanks, Coccinelle! Thanks, Chat Noir!
August's mom: (from TV) August! (She picks him up and carries him away)
Carapace, Pegasus, Vesperia and Pigella: (from TV) Pound it!
Coccinelle: You're welcome, Clara.
Chat Noir: We've got a great team, and we'll always be here to save Paris!
Adrien: (turns off the TV) Well, that's another job well done, Plagg.
Plagg: I'm just glad it's over. I'm exhausted!
(Lasers can be heard blasting outside. Multiple heroes are chasing after Rogercop)
Plagg: Oh no! Already?
Adrien: Let's go! Plagg, claws out!

Scene: Rooftops. Chat Noir leaps and looks around.

Coccinelle: (from afar) Miraculous Coccinelle!
(Chat Noir heads towards the magical ladybugs)
Coccinelle, Ryuko, Polymouse, King Monkey and Purple Tigress: Pound it!
Ryuko: Hey, Chat Noir!
Polymouse, King Monkey and Purple Tigress: Hey!
Chat Noir: Hey, guys!
King Monkey: How's it going, dude?
(The heroes' Miraculouses beep start to beep)
Coccinelle: Come on, guys! Hurry up before you all detransform. We'll meet you at our rendezvous points.
(The heroes jump away in different directions)
Chat Noir: Hey! Meow are you, M'Bug?
Coccinelle: Great, thanks. Sorry you came out here for nothing, I left you a message but I guess we were able to manage without you.
Chat Noir: It's fine, Plagg was exhausted anyway!
(They laugh)
Coccinelle: Alright, I gotta go retrieve all those miraculous.
Chat Noir: I could lend you a paw to help save time.
Coccinelle: Thanks, kitty cat. You're a lifesaver.
Chat Noir: I'll take care of Ryuko and Purple Tigress.
Coccinelle: I've got King Monkey and Polymouse.
Chat Noir: Your place?
Coccinelle: I'll see you there.
(Coccinelle looks around to make sure the coast is clear, before giving Chat Noir a quick kiss on the cheek. They both take off to meet with the other miraculous holders)

Scene: Luka's room. Adrien and Luka talk.

Adrien: Great job taking care of that Akuma earlier, Luka.
Luka: It would've been more fun with you there.
Adrien: Yeah, I must've missed your message, sorry about that.
Luka: It's fine, everything worked out anyway. You know, you can always take some time off if you need it; I know how tiring it is doing this everyday. And with your schedule-
Plagg: Oh, please. He doesn't wanna have time off.
Tikki: Plagg! Stay out of it!
Adrien: (chuckles) It's alright. And I appreciate the thought Luka, but being Chat Noir is when I have the most fun. Plus, I'd never pass up spending time with you; I love you.
Luka: I love you too, Adrien.
Tikki: Awww! You two are so cute!
Plagg: More like cheesy, and trust me, I know cheese.
(Everyone laughs)

Scene: The next night, Coccinelle and Chat Noir race over the rooftops.

Chat Noir: You better catch up, Bugaboo! I'm gonna beat you!
Coccinelle: In your dreams, Kitty!
Chat Noir: You're in all my dreams, Bugaboo, and I win there too!
Coccinelle: Well, this dream is about to become your worst nightmare!
(They continue racing, before finally touching down on a rooftop together)
Chat Noir: I win!
Coccinelle: Oh, come on! I was clearly first!
Chat Noir: Dream on, Bugaboo!
(The two laugh, before hearing a loud scratching sound. They turn and see Kuro Neko using the Tour Montparnasse as a scratching post)
Coccinelle: I guess there's no more time for chit-chat.
Chat Noir: Oh, please. I can talk up a storm anytime!
(The heroes run to confront Kuro Neko, but it swats Coccinelle into the tower. Kuro Neko continues to scratch at Coccinelle, who struggles to hold its paw away)

Scene: Shadow Moth's lair.

Shadow Moth: Kuro Neko, be a nice kitty cat. Get me Coccinelle's Miraculous-

Scene: Tour Montparnasse.

Shadow Moth: (from lair) -and you'll be free to play forever.
(As Kuro Neko goes to strike, Chat Noir jumps and gets Coccinelle out of the way. They hide behind a building, and Kuro Neko walks around to look for them)
Chat Noir: With that slot on his back, he looks kind of like a piggy bank, don't you think?
Coccinelle: Maybe we should aim for his bell, that's probably where the Akuma is.
Chat Noir: But what if it's a sentimonster? If I use my power on him, he'll lose control and become more dangerous!
Coccinelle: You're right, maybe we should try something else.
Chat Noir: I have an idea. (He runs off) Kitty, kitty! Meow, meow, kitty!
(Kuro Neko starts chasing him. Chat Noir makes it to a park and picks some grass)
Chat Noir: This should do. Meow, meow, meow! That's right, come here.
(Coccinelle lands on a roof nearby. Kuro Neko prepares to attack Chat Noir, but then proceeds calmly, even rolling in the grass)
Chat Noir: Mmm, this smells good!
(Kuro Neko starts eating grass, and Chat Noir jumps up to Coccinelle)
Coccinelle: What's he doing?
Chat Noir: Cats sometimes eat grass, it helps them spit out their hairballs.
Coccinelle: Great thinking, babe! That should keep it busy for now, but until we know for sure whether we're dealing with a sentimonster or someone who's been akumatized, we shouldn't make any brash decisions.
(Kuro Neko leaps away)
Chat Noir: Let's find out more. (He reaches his hand out) Shall we?
(Coccinelle nods, and the heroes go to fight Kuro Neko. Coccinelle tries to use his yo-yo, but Kuro Neko grabs it and uses it to fling Coccinelle away. Suddenly, multiple helicopters start circling Kuro Neko, who begins swatting at them. Chat Noir jumps onto Kuro Neko, frees the yo-yo, and hands it back to Coccinelle)
Coccinelle: Thanks, Kitty. Let's get this moving.
Chat Noir: Lucky Charm?
Coccinelle: Exactly. Lucky Charm! (A parachute appears) A parachute? (He looks around, coming up with a plan) Alright, follow my lead. (He swings and lands next to Kuro Neko) Yoohoo! Hello, kitty, kitty! (He runs, leading it to the stadium)

Scene: Parc des Princes. Coccinelle and Chat Noir arrive. Coccinelle points to a truck filled with grass.

Coccinelle: Alright, I need you to put all the freshly mown grass that you can into here.
(He lays out the parachute, and Chat Noir unloads grass from a truck. Kuro Neko pounces in as Coccinelle and Chat Noir grab the parachute filled with grass)
Coccinelle: Come on, you big kitty! It's time to spit up that hairball!
(Coccinelle and Chat Noir throw the parachute into the sentimonster's mouth. It spits out a giant grass-ball, along with a small child. The heroes run over)
Coccinelle: (crouching) Could you please give us your piggy bank?
Rhythm: (holding the piggy bank tighter) No way! All the money that I saved up to buy kitty toys for my cat is in here!
Chat Noir: (looks at Kuro Neko) Uh... him?
Rhythm: (on the verge of tears) No, my cat's run away. So Shadow Moth promised he'd give me the biggest kitty in the world to replace him but this cat is mean.. and he doesn't listen. I want my kitty cat!
(She starts crying)
Chat Noir: Be right back. (He leaps away)
Coccinelle: (stroking Rhythm's head) You know what? We just need to break your piggy bank long enough for the big cat to stop being naughty, and then my magic ladybugs will fix it. And that way, when you find your cat, you can still buy him the best toys in the world.
Rhythm: Okay.
(Rhythm gets up and smashes the piggy bank, releasing the amok, causing Kuro Neko to disappear)
Coccinelle: Time to de-evilize! (He captures the amok) Gotcha! Bye-bye, little feather. Miraculous Coccinelle!
(The magical ladybugs repair the Roue de Paris, Tour Montparnasse, and cars at the Eiffel Tower. Back at the stadium, Rhythm hears a "meow")
Rhythm: (gasps) My kitten!
(She runs over to Chat Noir, who is holding her kitten. She hugs her pet and plays with it)
Coccinelle and Chat Noir: You were perfect. No, you were perfect. (They both laugh)
(Rhythm comes back, laughing and playing with her kitten. Chat Noir and Coccinelle look at each other, each grab one of Rhythm's hands, and walk away with her)

Scene: Coccinelle and Chat Noir sit on a rooftop in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Chat Noir: We really do make a great team, don't we?
Coccinelle: We do. I couldn't ask for a better partner. No one could ever replace you.
(Chat Noir smiles, and grabs Coccinelle's hand as they continue to watch the sunset together)

THE END