Evolution

Scene: Rooftops of the Jardins du Trocadéro. Parisians continue cheering for Coccinelle and Chat Noir.

Parisians: Coccinelle! Chat Noir! Coccinelle! Chat Noir! Coccinelle! Chat Noir! Coccinelle! Chat Noir! Coccinelle! Chat Noir!
Nadja Chamack: (off-screen) Paris is in great turmoil after the villain, who now goes by Monarch, has stolen almost every Miraculous from Coccinelle and Chat Noir.
Monarch: I am Monarch, more powerful than ever! Listen, I will be attacking you tirelessly! Unless someone brings me Coccinelle and Chat Noir's Miraculous!
(The Parisians start booing Monarch)
Nadja Chamack: Despite these threats, the population still supports the heroes. Monarch may have won this battle, but the war for Miraculous has only just begun!
Coccinelle: Hawk Moth, Shadow Moth, or Monarch — whatever your name is — you'll never steal Chat Noir's Miraculous, or mine!
Chat Noir: And we won't stop fighting until we've got every single one of the others back!
(Chat Noir leaps out and breaks Monarch's Shell-ter with his staff. Coccinelle hurls his yo-yo and dissolves the akumas that were summoned by Monarch's Message Transmission. With his disappearance, the Parisians start cheering)
Coccinelle: Thank you, Chat Noir.
Chat Noir: It's you and me. (He turns and waves to the crowd)

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion's crypt. Gabriel stands in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod as the Kwamis huddle fearfully behind him.

Gabriel: My love, I have taken control over the Guardians' magic jewels. Our victory is almost complete!
Coccinelle: (on the rooftop of the Trocadero) Monarch's victory will never be complete!
Gabriel: All I need now are the Ladybug and the Cat Miraculous. Once I get them, I'll combine the two and fulfill the magic wish that will bring you back to me!
Sass: (flies up to Gabriel) Please reconsider. If you bring her back, someone will have to leave in her place. It's too dangerous!
Gabriel: Silence!
(Sass' mouth magically closes shut, preventing him from speaking)

Scene: On the Trocadero rooftops, Coccinelle and Chat Noir stand before the Parisians.

Chat Noir: We will not be forced into silence!
Coccinelle: We will not be prisoners to Monarch!
(The Parisians continue to cheer for Paris' beloved heroes)

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion's crypt. The Kwamis continue to huddle in fear before Gabriel.

Gabriel: You are not my prisoners, you are my slaves! And I am your master! Do you understand, you stupid creatures??
(The Kwamis continue to shudder in terror. Gabriel brings out his phone to call Nathalie, who is still on the train)
Gabriel: (on-call) Nathalie, Coccinelle and Chat Noir have finally faulted! Taking risks has paid off! I have nearly all of the Miraculous, including the one of Evolution, granting the power of time travel!
Nathalie: (on the train) Gabriel, wait for me. As soon as I'm home, we'll—
Gabriel: How many times in the past was I so close to seizing Coccinelle and Chat Noir's Miraculous? By returning to the past, I'll be able to anticipate their actions and steal their magic jewels when they're at their weakest! Or rather when they were at their weakest!
Nathalie: Gabriel, there might be another solution—
(Gabriel hangs up)
Gabriel: Nooroo, Fluff, dual metamorphosis! (He transforms into Monarch)

Scene: On the Trocadero rooftops.

Coccinelle: I think I've figured out how Monarch managed to steal the Miraculous.
(Behind the two heroes, a Burrow portal appears as a future version of Monarch steps out feebly from it. He then goes through another one)
Future Rabbit Noir: He's getting tired. This is our chance!
Future Coccinelle: (stepping out the portal) The watch! We have to get the Rabbit Miraculous back!
(Present Coccinelle and Chat Noir look in shock as the future versions of themselves run through the Burrow on the same rooftop)
Chat Noir: What was that?
(Another portal opens behind the two)
Bunnyx: Kitty Noir, Minibug!
Coccinelle: Bunnyx! Uh— Was that really us passing through here?
Bunnyx: Yes— No— I mean, yes, that was you but later versions of you, if all goes well.
Chat Noir: Monarch didn't waste any time using his new powers.
Coccinelle: And of course, he started with the Rabbit Miraculous, the most powerful one!
Bunnyx: The most dangerous one, too! As you know, changing the past can have serious consequences in the present.