Introduction!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your evil/Stubborn writer is back...

========================================

×Karan Kundrra×

The Millionaire in package with a ruthless person behind

The Millionaire in package with a ruthless person behind... The person who has seen alot, that made him a person from whom everyone fears, He is morally grey but a little yellow when he is with his Cute little angel... Single father, he did had someone in his life but...... The little angel is the only reason why he is alive till now!

"what is morals? Just a piece of information"

×Tejasswi Prakash Waygankar ×

She is business women and a speaker, A strong headed with broken heart in a lively soul

She is business women and a speaker, A strong headed with broken heart in a lively soul... And to mend her heart she has her little life... The one because od whom she is what she is right now! A past which hunts her till now, she still gets panick attacks... nightmares are a part of her life... But little does she knows her life is gonna take a 360° turn!

'I have a heart, Ohh, no, I don't have a heart!'

Samaira Kundrra:

Little to her father, making his life bright by just her small eyes and smiles... She is just 2 but turns out to be the one who handles her father and not him!

Ekansh Waygankar:

Little life for his mother and best thing ever to her... He can make her day just by calling her 'Mum'... A person who mend her broken soul....

💗🍂

This story is whole-ly mine!

=> Copywrite is claimed!

=> THIS STORY WILL START FROM 1st DECEMBER!

=>Other cast and side characters will be introduced in the next update!