Prologue

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back yet with another tejran story as you all wanted!!

Enjoy the prologue and let me know how did you all find it!💗

Happy reading...

=======================================

A Sunday morning, two little hands wrapped themselves around a huge leg, the little eyes half opened half closed, looking out for her father...

Who was so busy in his meetings but his little angel took his attention, he ended the call and picks her up... She giggles as she finally got her father's attention while he Pampers her with all the kisses and hugs hugs...

Karan:good morning my little angel , my baby..

Samira puts out her face on her father's chest and says something in her language, though he couldn't understand he was nodding at her as if he understood every word...

But then he felt her head depending on him, he looks down and saw her doozing off... He immediately shook her...

'baby, don't sleep, no , see papa has made you your favourite breaky , see..'

He said waking her up... She wakes up almost immediately and looks at her... Her hairs were disturbing her vision so Karan removed them and secured them into a pony tail...

Samira was looking at TV laughing her heart out and making his day... Karan took two plates of breakfast and sat with her... Samira looked over to her father and came crawling towards him with a big smile on her face...

Karan picks her up and placed her on his lap and kissed her forehead... He made her eat the breakfast and then had his breakfast...

Karan was getting ready when he heard a voice, he looked over and saw his little angel, wearing his coat and his shoes, with his shades, looking so adorable...

He always wanted to have a daughter and when he got one, he treated her like she deserves...

Karan:awle, my baby! You look so adorable...

He said, as he kneels down and she ran into his arms...

Karan:you always so this when you feel papa is go to work ...

Samira looks over to his dad and again hugs him... But he felt different, this morning hug was different, a new kind of energy was present in the room, by her... He shook his head and moved out of the room with her in his hands...

Karan: promise papa you won't trouble your dadi and dadu... And papa will come early today... And then we will go out for a father daughter date...

He said and kisses her forehead one last time, and he saw his mother entering the room, Samira smiles looking over to her dadi...

Karan:good morning maa... I am running a bit late, also will be back till 5.30 just three meetings and i am done for the day... Then Samira and i will leave for dinner...

KM:Karan don't you think---

She wasn't able to complete as Samarth his younger brother came in the living hall...

Sam:bhai you have a lot of meetings and one is with one of the television brand....

Karan frowns but shrugged it off and kissed samaira's forehead one last time and went to his office!

💗🤍

Tejasswi was stepping into her office, when she heard her little one calling her out from the entrance of her office gate and she smiles and took him into her arms and kissed his cheek...

Teja:ekuu... How come you are here?

Ekansh:na..Nani...

Teja:Nani ma, leke aaye apka yaha...

Ekansh nods his head and looks over to her neckpiece which she was wearing... And tangles his hands with it... She smiles and liked over to her assistant...

Teja:cancel the rest of meetings, I guess we have done three and now cancel the meetings...

As:but mam---

One look by tejasswi and the assistant left the mother son alone in her cabin... Tejasswi looks at Ekansh and he was still playing with her neckpiece...

Unknowingly a drop of tear drizzled down from her eyes, the way his one laugh can make her day... And there this one day when she use to cry over some little boy!

To be continued...

========================================

Okay okay okay! There we go, all set to start a very new journey with a very new story! I just hope and pray that everything goes well!💗

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️