Chapter 38

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache and i looked around, only to see Karan sitting on the couch... He is still holding the dupatta I gave him before my dance.. and then bhabhi and i....

Fuckk!!!!

This is so freaking embarrassing, no, I can't face him now... Shit, teju ye kya Kiya tune... How can you tell him to change your clothes! I need to ran...

I felt his movements and i quickly closed my eyes, i felt him walking across the room and a soft thud was heard my me on the sidetable...

I peaked slowly and saw him sitting on the floor, and his hands were now lost in my hairs... I again closed my eyes and heard him chuckling...

Karan:i know you are awake...

He said and i could feel my blush creep my face and i couldn't control the erge to cover myself with duvet... I heard number of laughs and i immediately sat on the bed...

I saw everyone, literally everyone from both of our families looking at me and this was the moment I wanted to disappear, Krishna ji, mujhe dharti mein sama lo!!!!!!

Apki itni pyari dost hu, itna toh kar hi sakte ho mere liye!! I cried... I opened my eyes and looked at bhai, he chuckled and came to sit beside me, he took me into a side hug and I tried to hide myself from everyone...

Kartik:bacche... Koi naa... Your bhabhi was also drunk... Shukar manao mujhe paani mein nhi pheka...

Manisha:haw, jhut mat bolo kartik... Warna sidha couch..

Everyone laughed at their sweet little banter... Bhai made me drink the lemonade Karan made for me and i looked at him, still sitting in the same position...

KM:acha chalo, ab ready hojao, and remember, an dekh liya koi baat nhi, haldi ke baad you guys can't see other... Karan i tying this holy thread...

KD:aur beta ji iske baad ab sidha shaadi ke mandap mein milna hoga aap dono ka...

Our eyes widen at their talks and immediately shook our heads...

Karan:nhii... I mean aise kyu?

Kartik:tu akela nhi hai, mera bhi yehi reaction tha jab meri shaadi Hui thi tab...

Aunty came forward to tie the thread around his wrist, but he was not ready to bring his wrist forward... Everyone gave us teasing glances...

Karan'arrey ye kya rasam hai... Mujhe bhi pata, ye sab phele hota tha ab nhi...

Teja:sunny, I swear to god chup hojao warna mene khud marna hai tumhe...

I said, yes, I got to know about this name, a while ago, during our shopping... And he insisted me to call him by this name, but I didn't...

Karan looks at me instantly and forwards his hands not breaking the eye contact, aunty tied the thread on his wrist and then on mine...

Karan was taken to other room, while I got ready in mine... After getting ready into a simple multi coloured lehenga, and i tied my hairs in a bun... Wore my bangles and applied a lip and cheek tint, knowing very that makeup won't last...

First it was karan's haldi and then mine, but it still had time... I want to do something, like very special... For us...

Something came and i grinned at myself, I am confident over him, and i know what I am gonna do...