Chapter 36

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Target is still not completed of last chapter! Tell me honestly, I willing give updates everyday, and if I skip one day, it's better if i not talk about that situation... Have some decency, if target is not completed, I won't update and I have cleared this thing from the very start...

By any chance you guys are getting bored? Because maybe that's the reason reach got less right?! Tell me honestly... (Waiting for the honest reviews)

Happy reading..

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Bhabhi's has been ringing in my ears since the time I had that little conversation with bhai and bhabhi...

Right now, I am getting right for the engagement... I had that sudden erge to hug aunty... Knowingly- unknowingly she gives that warmth which only a mother can provide... Tho, I haven't talked much to Karan's parents but the way they treat me is a bliss...

I walked out of the room, i have just done my makeup and straight forward went to her room... I knocked and, she opens the door with a smile...

I hugged her tightly, and i could sense she is smiling widely right now... She pats my back and i broke the hug... She kissed my cheek and asks,

KM:mera baccha kitne sundar dikh rhe ho...

And she circled both her hands around me and cracked her fingers on her forehead ..

KM:Nazar Naa Lage meri bacchi ko... Don't wear the gown now, wear it 15 minutes before the function... Warna thak jaaoge...

Teja:toh fir mein abhi ready hu... Chalo mein apko ready kar deti hu fir...

KM:mujhe?

She asks, I could see her eyes teary... And I know why, maybe she remembered her daughter...

Teja:yes... Now sit...

I said and hold her shoulders and made her sit on the chair... I started with the makeup and then her hairs... She was smiling and, we were exchanging words...

To be honest, this was needed... For me, who is gonna live with them, they should know how I am... Bipolar... 'rolls my eyes'

I saw uncle entering the room... He had a huge smile plastered on his face... He took out a bundle of cash and rotated it around our head and gave to the worker, and asked to distribute the cash within themselves...

I chuckled... Both father and son are same...

Teja:uncle iski koi zarurat nhi thi...

KP:aise kaise nhi thi... Meri dono pyaari ladkiyo ko agr meri hi mazar lagg gyi toh kya Karunga mein...

We three chuckled at his behaviour, I saw ekansh standing on the door, he had his coat in his hand and was rubbing his eyes... I looked at aunty and then at him...

He ran and hugged my legs...

Ekansh: mumma... I miss youuu...

He said, I frowned at his words, it's the second time he is saying the same thing ..

KM:baccha jaao, spend sometime with him... Shaadi ki bhag dhod mein, he must have missed your presence...

She said to me, and honestly, she is right... I haven't gave him much time... Shit...

I quickly took him in my hands...

KM:mumma you are a saviour...

I said and ran outside... But then i realised what i said, I looked back and I saw her washing off her tears.. uff mother India...