Chapter 13

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

After having a small with Karan, I came back home with tons of messages loading up my phone... Somewhere i knew this will happen, because getting spotted with Karan is whole different level, that too in between of choas...

Choas, the real choas is happening at my house... Bhabhi and bhai are constantly running back and forth to make sure everything is fine and everything is looking presentable...

I saw ekansh holding a big basket wrapped in a white and golden cloth with a big white bow to top it all up...

Since the time she heard my marriage, she has been panicking alot, just like my mum... I have always seen bhabhi as my mother figure and no one can replace her... She has seen my worst and yet chose to with me and save me...

I couldn't help but hug her from behind keeping my head on her shoulder... She chuckles and caress my hairs, kissing temple...

Manisha:kya hua teju?

Teja:kuch nhi bhabhi bass... Thank you...

Manisha:chup pagal... Apni bhabhi ko koi thank you bolta hai...

She said and held my ears making come in front of her...

Manisha:I have kept a suit in your room go and get ready in that, and don't take tension, I will make ekansh ready...

Teja:bhabhi, itna nhi karna hai, aapko pata toh hai ki sab deal hai...

Just then kartik Bhai came there...

Kartik:baccha, pata hai hume ki deal hai... Par aapka unn logo se pure life time kaa rista judd rha hai, aise kaise unhone jaane de...

I clapped my hands in front of them and bow down saying,

Teja:aap se koi nhi jeeth sakta...

And then we heard ekansh mimicking me...

Ekansh:aap seh,....ko...koi naahiii jeeeeethaaa saakkhhj....

We Chuckled at his attempt and then we all went to get ready...

Karan's POV

Getting down the car, I felt an anxiety kicking in my body... I am here for the first time, at her place...

Samaira was in my arms, when she goes to an unknown place she hides her face in my neck hugging me tightly... Making me aware that she feeling protected in my arms...

Walking up to the residence, we went to the top floor where the duplex was present... As we entered the floor, it radiated a different aura in its... I rang the bell and kartik bhai opened the door, with I guess his better half...

They welcomed us warmly... We sat back and then we heard ekansh running down the stairs and sitting beside kartik bhai...

Manisha:mein teju ko dekhke aati hu...

Kartik bhai nods his head and samaira finally looks up from my neck and saw ekansh sitting quietly playing with his figure trying to understand what others are talking...

Her face shone with happiness looking at him... Ekansh too looked at her and waves at her, she greeted him back... And then looks over to me, i nod my head and she ran to sit with him, everyone chuckles...

KD:chalo ji, ye toh acha hai ki bacche phele hi ghol mil jaayenge...

Kartik:uncle ghol Milne ki baat kar rhe hai aap, ye toh pura din sami Sami karta rehta hai...