Chapter 37

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Author's POV

Moon has risen up, and distinct voices of dhol could be heard getting louder as you walk through the decorated house, with flower hangings and fairy lights...

As you walk closer, you see two families enjoying on the beats of DJs and dhol... And why would they not... The kundrra's and The Waygankar's children's are getting married to each other...

The younger clan were dancing their hearts out, older clan were talking and enjoying the night... Everyone was indulged in their own activities, untill it's bride and groom...

The bride wanting to have is ice cream but the groom is restraining her because she is already showing the symptoms of cold and fever...

And the last thing he wants is to get her ill and not be able to enjoy the functions...

Teja:Karan please naa... Dekho sami aur ansh bhi toh kha rhe hai...

Karan:haa kyuki unki tabiyat thik hai... You can have juices...

Teja:aee, dhol night pe juice kon pita hai..

Karan:laddo, look around, see everyone is having juices...

She rolled her eyes and glare at him...

Teja: they are oldies... And I not...

She said and huffed in anger... And stood up from there... And started to go where everyone else is present... Ekansh came and pulled her on the dance floor...

And suddenly, everyone felt that a fairy landed on the dance floor itself... Her in bright mirror lehenga dancing her heart out with two kids around her...

Karan looked at them and pulled out a big bundle of cash and rotated it around there head and Teja looked at him with big eyes... And he started to swipe it around them...

She tried stopping but he says,

Karan:shh, you dance...

He just did a little cash and gave rest cash to the dhol people... Teja pulled Karan also on the dance floor...

They have called the most famous personality for their dhol night, hanif ji...

Karan:ohh chake fatte... Itni Shanti Shanti kahe hai bhai... Todha aur shor Karo... Pata chalna chahiye punjabiyo ki shaadi hai...

He said and the beats got louder, the dance moves were more perfect now... Teju pulled everyone on the dance floor...

Soon the elder clan went as they were tired and they had to prepare for haldi function also for tomorrow morning...

Just as they left the venue, the song were changed, the vibe was changed and especially the dance moves... It was like, fairy was now changed into a devil...

Her chunni was now with Karan and he was just looking at the beauty in front of him, she had made both the kids sleep and they are with Karan's parents...

Her hips were moving sensually, hands up in the air and one lost in her hairs... Her lips were singing the song and everyone is just looking at her...

Karan met his friend, he was talking to him and he looked back at her but he didn't found her...

He looked around everywhere, he failed to even get a glance of her...

Suddenly a voice reached his ears