Chapter 41 (I)

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Note: this chapter is very lengthy! And the second update of this chapter is will be done tomorrow!

Disclaimer: mention of guns are totally fictional, I would not recommend you to use it in real life...

I NEED COMMENTS BHAR BHAR KE ON THIS UPDATE!

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

Early morning, I shifted to teju's room to look after ekansh so that she can peacefully perform her choda ceremony... The thing is she thought I slept but, sleep was far away from my sight, I was sitting mg balcony the whole night and was looking at my right palm her name was written, not only on my palm, but on my destiny too!

I had planned a little surprise barat for her, while our shopping, she told me how she wanted her barat to be while she was a little girl, and I will give what she wants... The whole India and World will see, how Karan Kundrra will come to take his bride...

We didn't see each other after our haldi function, i so badly wanted to see her reaction on those handmade sauf cones I made for her...

Tejasswi, is not just a beem of light in my life... she is the whole sun, the moment I saw her, i knew something will happen when I will be with her along side me... and see, her krishna had written me in her destiny...

It's like, uske aate hi, Ishq ki dastak hogyi...

Mohbbat kaiyo se hoti hai, par Ishq ek se hota hai, bass wahi haal hai Mera aur meri laddo kaa... She is something so bliss to live with and i am glad to that person who made us sign the deal...

I got up from the bed and looked at ekansh sleeping with his whole body on me... I chuckled at him and kissed his forehead, samaira tailed behind her mother...

🤍✨

Author's POV

It's evening, and the whole villa is lighten up with lights and diya's, number of people all over the world are here to attend the most anticipating wedding of the year, they didn't wanted their wedding to telecasted, so they didn't allowed papz, though they were at the entrance...

Karan was called outside from the hotel room for his barat to start, his mother first did the aarti of his and then of the cars, yes, Cars... Karan brought three MCLAREN, why? Because tejasswi loves this car and she wanted this car in her barat...

But just three? Hell No! He had almost 30 cars stood in lines for his barat and then there was one car which had the most important thing for their barat... He smirked as his mother opened the first car and found so many gun in there...

KM:Karan guns?

KD:arre, punjabiyo ki shaadi hai, kuch toh dhamaka hona chahiye!

He said, and Karan's mother smiled, she knew this was going to come... she took one and gave it to Karan... and actions him to start the barat with one coin!

Karan pushed the trigger in the air and everyone went crazy, the barat started from the resort and while some where dancing others chose to stay in the car... Karan had blocked the whole lane for the barat, and his cars were following him...

He brought one confetti and bursted it everyone clapped.. karna looked at samarth who had a knowing smirk...

Samarth:acha achaa!!! Ab hoga sabse best part, before the aarti is done of our bhai, ek dance toh Banta haina? Kyu bhai? Guns ke sath...