Chapter 14

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Manisha bhabhi called everyone for dinner, i looked at a helper and the chef in the kitchen... Walking up to them, I asked them they can have their food and leave for their home, knowing this session can get a little late...

They nod their head and went to have their dinner...

Everyone gathered at the dinning table, Manisha bhabhi and I started to serve them, when uncle stopped us from doing that...

KD:arre beta, it's okay, hum kar lenge serve...

I smiled and sat beside Karan, that was the only place left for me to sit... Ekansh came to me and sat on my lap...

Ekansh:mummaa... Fo...food...

Teja:baby, aaj aap aape khalo?

Ekansh: mumma olwesd....  (Please)

I looked around and saw Bhai indicating me to feed him... I nod at him and made one morasal for him...

Teja:bohot badmaas hogye ho aap... Roz khud se khate ho aaj kyu tantrums...

He just giggles and hide his face away in my neck making everyone chuckle... And then everyone started with their dinner...

Karan:um, can you please pass me that curry...

I nod at him and passed him, our hands touched and I felt something running down my spine... I quickly kept the bowl infront of him and started to eat my own...

After the dinner everyone again gathered in the living area... Bhabhi and I served some kher for everyone and bhai was discussing how everything has to been down tomorrow...

Everyone soon left, ansh and samaira wasn't ready to leave each other, but somehow we managed to do that...

Next morning,

The morning came with a little jitters I don't know why, but I never felt those jitters... And today is even the most important day of my life... It's like, everything is happening so fast, day before yesterday we signed the deal and today, we are getting into a roka...

Karan and i are very similar when it comes to discipline and sincerity towards work life balance... His aura radiates, bold and cold yet a little fun going... While mine radiates danger... Just danger...

I went out to see what Bhai and bhabhi are doing and they both have been gurging over should we do a white themed gift baskets or red themed baskets...

Teja:Jai Shri Krishna and good morning my beautiful people... Abhi tak same baat pe ladayi?

Bhabhi just kept the papers there and left to kitchen to check other preps... I looked over Bhai to see he just surrenderd himself...

Kartik:Bhai kehdo apni bhabhi ko red hi acha lagega shagun ke baskets pe...

He shouted and looked towards the kitchen and I saw bhabhi coming out with a huge grin on her face and a little blush... The love they have is what I wanted always, but.. it's okay..

Teja:chalo ji shula toh hogyi ab mein jaa rhi office....

I said but Manisha pulled me to herself and said,.

Manisha:meri pyaari si, choti si, nanad sahiba, aaj apka roka hai aur apki office ki padi hai... Apke Bhai dekh lenge office ko, aap chalo mere sath...

She said and pulled me with her but Bhai pulled her in his arms, making her gasp and he actioned me to leave, I mean? What? She had to take me somewhere!