Chapter 32

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

After our little chit chat, teju and ekansh went to their home while samaira and I came back to our home... I had my dinner with family and then got ready for the shoot...

Leaving for the set, i texted teju that i have left for the shoot... It was one exhausting shoot... It's maybe 3 in the night and we got out first break for the shoot... I went to my vanity and opened the baby cam to see my little angel..she was sleeping peacefully in her crib...

After a while, I was again called for the shoot and I went their... The pitchers came and went, but it wasn't interesting like not the way I want to invest...

And then a pitcher came, he pitched his business model... And I finally someone who got brains came here... I was about to invest but then Aman asked something and I backed out...

Aman:so, kiski investment tujhe chahiye... Dekh, teen shark out hai, bache sirf mein aur Karan... Bol...

Pitcher:sir ideally toh mujhe tejasswi mam se investment chahiye thi...

Aman:aare ye bol ki milna tha unse...

He joked and I wasn't liking where this conversation is going...

Karan:see, I liked your business model, your numbers and statics too... But what you said just now, I changed my mind and I am out...

Pitcher:sir can you please enlighten me?

Karan:see I would not like my fiancee getting a topic of discussion where she is not present... I know you guys joked around, but I didn't liked it... And it's not about your investment, it's about the attributes that you carry forward for your business... And someone who is not concentrated towards his work, i would not work with that guy...

He nods his head and Aman said,

Aman:see, we are saying it for your own good only---

I chopped his sentence and said,

Karan:Aman, don't sugar coat it... Inko sahi baat bata, you know aise hi agr hum karenge toh they will not learn from their mistakes and won't mend them up... And i must tell you pitchers, you are way to carefree for your business... Numbers aur Statics se saari cheeze nhi hoti hai...

Aman:I totally agree with you... Even I am out...

And then the conversation went forward after the pitcher left... I came back to my vanity, it's 6.30 in the morning, I heard a horn from the car, I turned back and saw tejasswi was sitting in the car...

I ran to her and she came out from her car... I hugged her tight, a sigh escaped my lips, she was rubbing my back...

Teja:calm down...

I hm-hm and the tighten the hug around her... I felt her smile on my chest... The height difference between us is everything i have always craved for...

Teja:kya hogya Karan... Why are you so stressed?

Karan:kuch nhi bass... Tum aise hi raho...

Hugging her felt peace after the storm... Those emotions overpowered the one's I felt inside the studio... Everything was so chaotic today... And after the whole happening, seeing her washed off all the tiredness from my body...

Karan:thank you so much for coming...

She smiled and broke the hug... She tip toed and kisses my forehead, making me feel flattered over her...

She is definitely doing some magic over me...

Karan:are you doing some magic sort of things to me?

She frowns and her cheeks fuffed...

Karan:laddoo...

I said and rubbed her cheeks between my palms, she blushed and i could hear her heart thumping loudly... I smiled at my effect over her...

Am I falling for her?

Kher...

Teja:chalo... Sit... I will drop you off and uske baad I will leave for the office...

She said opening the passanger door for me... I sat in the car and she drove me to our home...

Karan:chalo naa upar... Mumma ko bhi acha lagega...

Teja:koi nhi Karan, I will come around later...

Karan:okay... Are you free today?

Teja: nhi, I have 5 meetings planned for today... I don't even know, if I will have my lunch or dinner...

Karan:aee, aise nhi karna... Warna laddo jaise cheeks kaam hojayenge...

I said, she blushed a bit... Leaned in and looked in into her eyes, kissing her forehead...
I backed off and then we bid bye to each other and went our ways...

And then I don't know even a single thing, I just wished my parents and went to my room hugged samaira and sleep dozed me off...

I woke from the call that was pinging my phone again and again... I saw the time and it was just 11 in the morning...

Karan:kya hai bhai... Sone toh do Aram se insaan ko...

Person:bhai, he ran away...

Karan:what? How?

Suddenly all by sleep was vanished out of the window... I saw the caller id and it was samarth...

Karan:how the fuck he got out of the way? We have such tight security!

Samarth: Bhai hum try kar rhe hai... I just informed you...

Karan:it wasn't a big deal, but I need him before the wedding...

Samarth:vo toh mein apne haato se katal karunga aap tension mat lo...

Karan:Abe subha subha tension deke keh rhe hai ki tension mat lo...

I said, and leaned back to my bed... And closed my eyes...

To be continued...

========================================

'no don't go there... If I am not saying anything that doesn't mean I am gonna take it... Either you take it or leave it... I don't want things go to my family '

========================================

Finally, kuch toh aage badi gaadii!!!!! And if your want update regularly, you all need to complete the target too!

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️