Chapter 24

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Author's POV

After looking at Karan for sometime, tejasswi hugged Karan tightly and she didn't knew when she started to shed her tears while Karan's unshed tears were giving all the answers to her...

Karan:shh... Teju, tabiyat kharab hojayegi...

Teja:why are you so good?

Karan:I am not... I am that one guy who is morally grey, yet I will be sunshine for you... I am that guy who is moralless, yet I will be the priest for you... Teju, i don't know why, but when i saw you in that pool of blood, I felt my heartbeats stopped... I felt like, everything in the world stopped and the first thought was, why would you do that?

Teja:it was my panick attact, I didn't do anything...

Karan:panick? Teju, if you are comfortable sharing, would you share?

Teja:only if you do the same?

Karan:my past was past, but now you are my present and future, so you have the right to know my past...

Teja:tell me truthfully, you are not from this planet right?

Karan quietly shook his head, and her eyes widen... She stood up, but immediately whined, as her fresh wound was pressured...

Karan:teju...

He pulls her and made her sit beside him... He took her legs on her lap and started to redo the bandage as the bleeding started again...

Tejasswi whined a little, but suddenly her blood ran cold, as she saw police standing on her gate... Karan looked at her and then at the door...

Sweatbeats formed on her forehead looking at them... Karan stood up, placing her legs on the couch carefully and talked to them... After a while, they left and Karan closed the gate...

As he turned, he saw teju crying silently...

He ran to her and took her into a hug and caress her back, his heart clenched seeing her in this broken state...

Teja:mene kuch nhi kiya... Mein innocent hu... Mene kuch nhi kiya... Karan bolo Naa... Me...mein inn... innocent hu Naa...

Karan:haa haa teju, apne kuch nhi kiya... Aap toh bohot ache ho...

Teja: mene kisiko nhi mara...

Karan:naa vo accident hoga... Aapne kuch nhi kiya...

Teja:haa... Mene kuch nhi kiya... It was an accident...

Karan:yes it was...

Tejasswi looked at him and they held a eye contact, her teary gaze met with blurry ones... Today, their trauma, their past, everything was hunting them to death..

Her shivering figure and his stern gaze, making her feel the warmth and the feeling she craved for, all this time...

Teja:po...police?

Karan: general inquiry, koi road accident hua tha toh uss case mein...

She nods her head and looks at him...

Teja:i want to share everything...

Karan:I am all ears...

He said and sat beside her taking her hands, and again redoing her bandage, as her grip on his shoulders made her wound fresh again...