Chapter 50

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

We are currently giving an interview, we were told give interviews, as people are interested in knowing what we are currently doing... I mean are people so free, that they want to know what others are doing?

Kher...

Tejasswi, has wore a red suit, looking so edible, and her red tainted lips... Her hairs, stark straight, a few on her face, obstructing my view, my hands reached her face and removed those hairs...

She jolt and looks at me with wide eyes and then i realised what i did... Stupid me... She passed me a shy smile, Haye....

Interviewer: this might be the first time, we have seen her smile... Your smile is beautiful Mam...

Teja:thank you...

And then again she masked up her face... And it's so hot to look at her... I unwantingly removed my gaze from her to the actual question what interviewer asked...

Interview: there are some rumours that you guys have had contract marriage...

Karan:see, whosoever said this, it is a total stupid act of degrading such beautiful bond between us... And they are just useless, nothing else...

Though i know, no one has that power to spread these kind of rumours, I know this company has done this...

I looked at tejasswi has she was answering some questions...

Interviews: lastly, who is on your Wallpaper...

Karan:ohh, it's my three little jaan's relaxing...

I said and tejasswi looked at my phone, a serene smile spread across her face... That little tint of blush, for which I am the reason...

After that, we wrapped up some more interviews, the first interview was the only interview which had more personal questions then required, but i shrugged off the thought...

We both left for our offices... I didn't wanted to leave her this soon, but she has important meeting to attend, and I can't come between her work...

Reaching my cabin, I saw the security cams, the whole office is empty due to lockdown... I have appointed five guards for her and told her to be safe... But, I have attached a tracker in her car and on her phone, so that I know where she is...

The one and only enemy of mine, is behind her... That fucker thought he can do that... Funny little thing...

Karan:samarth, abhi just make sure that everything is set before the lockdown ends...

Abhi:it's in progress, it should be done in two weeks...

Karan:good and what about other things?

Samarth:he is already in the basement... And even He wants to meet you...

Karan:I don't want... Tell him that...

Samarth:bhai, I guess you should meet him once... It's been a year he is trying to approach you...

Karan:after this mess is sorted, I will think about this...

Abhi:okay then, I will leave... I have to be somewhere...

Karan:where?

Samarth:A date!

Karan:DATE?

Abhi: shut up, samarth... I am not going on date, it's a business meeting...