Chapter 56

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

After a little photo session, they three got tired, and teju changed their clothes, and then, we had dinner, mum and dad aren't in town they had left for Punjab and a week later even we are going to join them...

Karan:sleep baby, sleep... You have worked too hard today...

Teja:I know right... You didn't even let me sleep after coming back from work...

Karan:yeah, right, i was the one who pulled you into the shower... Correct... My fault...

Teja:yes you were the one...

She said and slept hugging both the little kids... Haww... She didn't even gave me a tiny little lips kiss...

Karan:ayy, you can't sleep like this, you didn't even gave a kiss...

Teja:no, you yourself said, i should sleep, so I will sleep, because I know what will the kiss lead too, and i can't let my husband suffer in cold shower...

And then, in no time she slept, taking away my sleep... This girl is somthing else for sure...

Next morning,

The morning came with a beautiful rays of sun, taking our tension away with it, and giving us a new chance to change and write everything on own once more, giving life a chance...

I knew, my life will change after Shark tank, but this? This is entirely different from what I thought, she came into my life like a Strom... Just like how Strom comes and then everything turns wetty, the smell of wet soil, just like her, awaking my inner soul just with her presence...

She thought me the proper meaning of love, she gave me a reason to live, when I was at my lowest, she is someone, who captured my heart and soul Effortlessly...

Kissing her forehead, I hugged her more tightly and she snuggles into more... I chuckled at her cute groans because of my actions, so I stopped and let her sleep in my arms...

Ekansh wakes up and looked at us, he kissed her cheek first, making her smile and then came to me... It's been 2 months, and this is the first time he came to me, after kissing his mother, in the morning...

I quickly took him into my arms and he snuggles, just like his mumma is doing right now... They both are same...

He kissed me on my cheek, making my eyes go wide, a bit of tear welled up in my eyes, I was waiting for this moment for so long, he might have kissed me in daylight but kissing me in the morning after her mother, is what I always wished for, and the wish came true...

Ekansh:Jai shree krishna, baba...

Karan: Jai shree Krishna, mera ekansh...

I hugged him more tightly, and i felt her smile... Samaira woke up too and directly went to her mother, she hugged her tightly...

Sami:good morning mummaa

Teja:good morning Mera bacchaaa...

She said in her cute voice making my heart flatter, ekansh again kissed my cheek our of jealousy... I chuckled and kissed his cheek too... He showed tongue to them, while they gave zero value to both of us...

Ekansh:baba...

Karan:yess...

Ekansh:we do packing???

Karan:let's go and pack, inko chodo...

Teja:samaira tell your papa, ki hume ek hafte baad Jana hai...

Sami:pa----

Karan:sunna mene...

I said, and she came to my giggling, while ekansh went to teju.....

-------------------

Tejasswi's POV

After our breakfast, Karan went to office as it's important for him to attend a meeting... We three are at home, the two munchkins slept after playing a bit in the afternoon, while I started to work from home office and that's when I wanted to eat a burrito

I picked up my phone called Karan, totally forgetting that he is in a meeting ..

Karan's POV

The meeting where my presence is needed, is I know that it's very important, because I don't attend meetings which aren't very important...

And when the meeting is going on no one dares to call me or even text me...

But this time the phone buzzed, the tension in the air was evident and the buzzing of the phone just irritated me to next level... I picked up my phone and saw the who called me at this time...

Laddo🪷

A instant smile came across my face looking at the caller I'D making everyone look at me as if they have seen a ghost...

Teja:Sunny... I need a burrito... NOW..  And you will bring it not your subordinates

Karan:yes, my queen, anything else?

I said with a smile and stood up from the chair, taking my coat from the back of the chair...

Manager:Sir----

A glare and he shut his mouth up...

To be continued...

========================================

WHEN I TOLD YOU, IT'S YOUR DUTY TO DO IT...!

========================================

A short chapter, but, a filler up, next one will be a little interesting, but that doesn't you guys won't engage on this one..!

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️