Chapter 9

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan POV

Gifts, i guess that will make up for her mood!... But... Why am I taking so stress about her mood? Chucking the thought, I came back home to grumpy samaira...

To make up her mood we first went to a little shopping for my little princess and that's where I saw a beautiful, rose gold bracelet with a small stone on it...

The moment I saw this, the only person flashed in my mind was her... Without a second thought, i bought, it was two, one for my little princess and one for her...

I don't know why I am doing this, why is her bad mood affecting me! But, at the end of the day, the person who is known for her serious attitude and no smile, smiles with me... I should make her feel the same way...

And if we talk about me... I am the kind of person who never shows what I feel, i have alot of things going on in my life and suddenly, one day at orphanage, I saw samaira... She was just two-three months, she has that beautiful pair of eyes, the blueish brown eyes, just like i have...

And her giggles, that makes my day... After a thorough discussion, i made my decision that I need her in my life... She is the only person who can save me from my dark side...

And then when I got her home, on 15th January 2023, that was the day when I got her home... She was 7 month at that time now, it's her birthday coming, it's her first birthday with us...

(Not the real one, because he doesn't know her real birth date!)

And then, after the little shopping session, we both went to amusement park and there we met tejasswi and his son..

They both were not ready to leave each other at all, and then we came to conclusion that we should eat, because i didn't had anything since morning breakfast...

After we had our snacks, and drinks, we found both of them sleeping, and then, we took them to our cars...

That's when, she gave a watch of Rolex, and she gave a fluffy for samaira... I smiled and asked her it's okay, but I guess gifts are her language...

Even i gave her everything i got for her and ekansh... Just then we saw papz captured us exchanging gifts with each other, i immediately made her sit into the car and then went to mine, we drove back to our respective homes...

I wanted to ask her if she had reached, and when I was thinking, I got a call from her at 10.30 in the night! What happened to her? Is everything fine?

I opened her chat and picked up her call, as I picked up, I heard small sobs from other side... My heart started to thump louder, the unknow dear crept inside my body, thinking the worst case scenario...

And then i heard a calm voice and my heart came back to normal after hearing her voice...

Teja:hi Karan...

Karan:hello? Sab thik hai?

Teja:um, vo actually, is samaira awake?

Karan:haa vo toh ab uth gyi madam ab nhi sone wali hai...

Teja:great, actually, ansh wanted to talk to her, so sorry to disturb you ..

Karan:ohh no it's okay! Even she was calling him continuously...

She chuckles from other side and then I switched the call to video call and a bright smile came upon her face seeing him...

Sam:papa bhaiiiii.... He bhai... Aoonjjsjjsh.... (Ansh)

We both chuckles at how she is introducing him as if he didn't met him at all...

Same was with him... He was also, saying things to her mumma and she was playfully answering and nodding on his talks...

Teja:acha chalo hogya ab, it's okay... Let's sleep...

She said in a voice I had never heard from her...

Karan:haa chalo now sleep, hum kal baat karenge Bhai se okay?

Sam:papa noo... Ppwealese... (Please)

Karan:angel, mein apki kal pakka baat karwaunga...

Teja:haa ansh, tomorrow, I promise first thing I will do is to make you talk to her okay?

He nods his head and went back to his bed... Even Samaria went to her bed and started to play with her toys... She was having the new pink panda fluffy now...

Karan:so, ready for tomorrow?

She frowns and then i gestured her, and said,

Karan: tomorrow the first thing will be us, in the headlines...

Teja:ohh yeah, those papz... I seriously hate them, insaan apni life nhi jee sakta hai without the fear of them...

Karan:I know right... Waise i won't be joining the sets tomorrow...!

I looked at her and then noticed a small frown on her forehead making her look........... Get a hold of yourself...

And then we talked for a while, she wasn't looking at me but, I felt something unusual, as if, my nights usually goes by in a minute but today it was different, I don't want the night to end so soon...

And then she called me out, loudly to gain my attention back...

Teja:Karan kaha kho gye the?

Karan:shh... Don't say anything!

Teja:but why? We are at my house!

Karan:she will wake up!

Teja:what about him then?, he is not made up of something else, he will also wake up!

We both made sense at this moment, so without wasting much time, we kept the call, but I had that one unknown smile on my face, seeing, she had nothing on, on her face, just her...

Her hairs were open, waving with the wind flow....---

Kundrra! Get a hold of your self....

Kher!

To be continued...

========================================

'so, deal done?'

'for her, I can do anything!'

'but it's just for them, nothing else!'

========================================

Guys a press on that star button and a little comment won't hurt anyone! And please give your precious, comments towards the story!

AND, MEDIA GOT MASALA!!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️