Chapter 39

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Author's POV

The haldi function ended on a good note, everyone were delighted by the amazing fun they had, unknown to the fact that groom and bride had their haldi way before anyone could...

Right now, mehendi function was organised... Everyone was busy with mehendi and our bride was happily cheering everyone for dance... She was sitting in one position and suddenly, she realised that, tomorrow is her D-day... For which every girl is excited, and she is no other...

Oldies were playing dhol while the younger clan wanted DJ... Teju tried to say something but they shut her up... Teju called the two munchkins to her...

Teju: sami, ansh... Come to me... Mumma bore ho rhi hai...

They both ran to her, gasped looking the intricate designs, those waves and the flowers with those beautiful names of their...

Sam:mummaa... So butyfill..... (Beautiful)

She said, and was about to touch but the mehendi artist slapped her hand away ..

Teja:get out... Now!

She said to her and everyone looked at them....

Teja:you have got no right to slap her hands off... If you wish your death then stay or else get lost, before I do something i shouldn't...

She shouts and everyone came to the backyard even the men came out hearing the voices... The girl went away and she again sat on her chair, samaira and Ekansh were looking at her ..

Ekansh:mumma angry?

Teja:no baccha... Mumma is not angry...

Well that was a lie... Men went back to their work while the other girl started with her mehendi designs..

Teja:samaira, ansh, mami ko bolo mumma ko sauf khana haii...

She said and they both ran to Manisha bhabhi...

Teja:aaram se...

She shouts to them and they both giggling went to her ..

Ansh:mamiiiiiii...

Sam:mummaa suddfffff (sauf)

Manisha:baccho sauf toh khatam hogyi... Teju sauf nhi hai ab...

Teja: I want sauf... Right now...

Just then karan's dad and kartik came into sight with two big baskets with comes filled with sauf...

Teja:yeyeyeyeyey...

She ran there and cut open one and ate the whole cone at once itself!

KM:bacche atak jaayega...

Teja:mumma kitna mast hai... Jisne bhi pack Kiya, Dil Lelo Mera ... Kitna sundar hai...

Unknown to the fact that, her fiance has handmade those comes and filled them with sauf just because she wants sauf every now and then...

Manisha:haa toh bulaye, humari jiju?

She looks at them puzzled... And then she realised what is meant by her words and she looks down, while everyone laughed...

Teja:acha bass... Ansh samaira chalo sote hai, it's late now...

Manisha:Sona hai yaa kisi se milna hai?

Manisha hits her shoulder and tejasswi just playfully glares her...