Chapter 65

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

The sun set down and the birds chirping is now turned to no sound... Lights are on indicating that it's evening... The sky is lit with orange hue spread across, while having a walk in my room's balcony, I saw Krisha standing their with someone.. who is he now?

Krisha has always been troublesome and i don't like her, but not even hate her... I just ignore her presence, after My son's behaviour towards her, it's just irks me, her existence was nothing to me, untill she decided to take it known by intruding into My son' s peace...

Walking downstairs, Ansh ran to me and hugged me tightly... He didn't see me the whole day today, I was in my room, taking the sleep, and the tiredness is all gone now...

Ansh:babah, aap kithe the?

My eyes widen at his attempt for Punjabi, he just passed me a sheepish smile and hide his face in my neck...

Karan:ansh, wapas bolo ek baar...

My soft tone, and smiling face gave away as i saw his eyes are tearing up, I looked into his direction and saw Krisha entering with the same guy, she has a bright smile on her face and she ran to her mother...

Krisha:mom! You know, i am Pregnant! That too before HER...

What the actual fuck?! What is she even saying, she said looking at laddo who just rolled her eyes and came to me with Ira in her hands...

Karan:OUT NOW, KRISHA SHAH!

She is the daughter of well known real estate's owner and she is a family friend to us, so her mother is staying with us, till the time we are staying here...

Krisha:yeah, I would! Atleast i am better tha----

Teja:one word against me and look how easily I can sherd your skin...

She said in an icy cold voice... I have never heard this tone of her's...

Teja:I have not forgotten what you fed my son's brain! So be happy that you are still alive... Although I had a plan but since you got pregnant with some random guy, I am not gonna do anything for nine months now!

Krisha:how dare you!

Samaira:merhui mumma se dhhuurr haattooo

(Stay away from my mother!)

She said and stepped forward but suddenly she fell down, the living area was pin drop silence, suddenly, Ira started laughing and we saw she had threw her melted chocolate on floor so that she couldn't reach to laddo...

I chuckled at my little daughter, she definitely is our daughter!

Teja:oops, I guess my daughter hates you, Aunty Krisha!

She said and smirks, while Ira claps her hands...

The random guy who came with Krisha, marched towards krisha and stood her up ..

Krisha:you dumb litt---

Karan:ahah! Careful with your words, i wouldn't tolerate you saying anything to my daughter or my wife or my son... Get lost Krisha before I lose my calm...

Krisha:you are throwing me out, a pregnant lady?

Her mom stepped in and slapped her across the face...

KriM: you have humiliated me enough, now let go...

Karan:this or that?

Krisha:I am not choosing either!

Teja: OUT NOW!

A small gasped left everyone's mouths after hearing her tone and krisha just ran outside with her random guy..!

KriM:she is not pregnant! She just did the drama, i don't know why? I am really very sorry! Because of her, i can't even show my face to any of you ..

She said and ran out from the mansion... Everyone left a sigh and tejasswi looked ansh and Ira who were enjoying the show...

Teja:these two a little to much, i must say...

She said in her soft tone and I kissed her forehead...

KM:let it be now, come teju, Karan, let's have our dinner...

Karan:haanji, and after dinner we all will go for a little icecream ride around the city?

Teja:ohh yesss!!!

She said and jumped walk to the kitchen, making everyone chuckle... No one would believe she is the same person who had that icy cold voice ...

Karan:kiddo hai, apki mumma, apko pata hai?

I asked to the kids and they both nod making me giggle over them... After the dinner, we all left for the icecream and coming back, Ira and ansh were sleeping with their grandparents patting them to sleep...

Teja:ye dono kitna sote! Bilkul bhi active nhi hai dono!

Karan:it's okay, it's their age to sleep! And abhi toh time hai inhe active hone mein!

Teja:fir bhi!

Karan:shh now!

I said and she smiles, looking outside the window, reaching our room, we both made kids sleep in their crib, while, after that, we both hoped into shower that was much needed...

Standing in the shower with her in my arms is the best feeling, I am telling you! After the shower, we both cuddled, mostly, she cuddled me as her work is over and mine has started...

To be continued..

========================================

'You think we should?'

'are you ready? That's the question, my lady!'

=======================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:220+
Comments:43+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️