Chapter 57

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

I started walking out of the conference room, with a straight face mask, and heard a bit of buzzing, when i turned around, they shut up and started their work again, the meeting was anyways about to end..

I sat in the car and directly drove to the home, with taking the burrito with me, I had packed a few kid friendly fries and a soda for them,  while i picked up a wine for laddo and I...

I even brought some more toys as i saw the shop and it's such a special day, i couldn't just get my hands off... So i decided to make it special...

As I reach home, I saw my three little Jaans playing with each other all giggling making the environment hearty... No one would believe laddo is this...

I reach to them and hugged teju first, gave a peck on her lips, to which she smiled and the kids left a dreamy sigh with a content smile... And then i hugged both my little munchkins...

After little meeting session, i spread out a whole dinning table for us four and then we sat for the dinner...

Teja:I just told you to bring burrito and not a feast, sunny!

Karan:i know, but today is the special day! How can I not make it special?

Teja:you are just, Mine...

Karan:the whole...

I again leaned in to peck, and she gladly accepted... Samaira came and sat on my lap, i knew this would happen, she isn't eat well these days, but, I guess she is growing up maybe that why... But to be on safer side, I have took a appointment from doctor...

Karan:toh, how did the day went?

Sami:papa, you know we play in shwimming pool today!!! Mumma ne shikhya shwimming..

Karan:acha, apko pata hai, mumma mermaid hai?

Ekansh:haa, mami ji ek din bata rhe thee...

Sami:sacchi mumma??

Her shine eyes and she looks at teju, who just gave her a smile and nods her head ..

Sami:apke wings kaha hai??

Teja:wings kal subha jab hum wapis swimming karne jaayenge fir aayenge...

Ekansh:mumma apke wings sacchi hai?

Karan:haa, raat mein dekhna-----

I couldn't complete my sentence as she filled my mouth with a spoonful of vegetables and passed me a sarcastic smile and I realised what I was to say...

Teja:baccho, apko nhi lagta apke papa ko khana chahiye and baate Kam karni chahiye?

Ekansh:nhiiiii baba aap kuch keh rhe the...

Karan:kuch nhi beta, aap Khao, apko fries kaise Lage?

Ekansh:bohot achee!!

He passed me a cheeky smile, making heart flatter over him... I can't even believe, he is accepting me with whole heart... Samaira had already accepted laddo with whole heart, but with ekansh, he has been possesive for laddo and now even for samaira...

The traid that we share!

Next morning,

The morning came early as teju had to leave for office and i will stay back at home and pack our stuff for Punjab, i have already told my manager to get the jet ready for flying... We still have three days in hand and I wanted to take a good use of those days, I know once we step in Punjab, we aren't getting alone time even in our own bedroom...

But she had a emergency in her office and she had to leave...

It's early morning, both the kids are still sleeping, I have to go to doctor to for samaira's check up...

..............................................

After the check up is done, tejasswi hasn't return, it's afternoon and ekansh is also missing her, we directly went to her office...

As we reached, her subordinates gave us greetings and then we directly went to her private lift, that directly opens up to her cabin, as we entered the cabin, I saw her working with great concentration, and gestured the kids to not make any voices ..

They nod their head and went to sit on the couch, while i sat on the chair infront of her... She looks up and saw me, and then frowns rasing her eyebrow, i gestured her to look towards the couch, she smiled and it seemed as if all the tension just flew in the air...

They both were talking within themselves to not disturb laddo while she is working...

Karan:you work, i am up in the room!

Yeah, she has a room built in the office, I took them both there...

As we entered we heard a thundering voice from outside, shaking the kids..

To be continued...

========================================

WHEN I TOLD YOU, IT'S YOUR DUTY TO DO IT...!

========================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️