Chapter 10

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update....

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

Waking up I saw samaira was already up today, and that happens very rarely... She give me a cheeky smile, I know she wants something...

Karan: haanji madam kya chahiye apko?

I asked to her and she hugged me , keeping her face on my chest... My hands went to her hairs and caress her hairs while the other hand went to the blanket and covered both of us...

Sam:papa ... Bhai...

I looked at her and she was looking at me with her doe eyes shining bright in the day light and her light brown eyes looking ever so beautiful...

Karan:baby, abhi nhi mein baad mein baat karwata hu... Okay? Abhi dekho it's just 5.30 in the morning you sleep...

Sam:no...

She shook her head and again kept her head on my chest... I felt her weight getting on me and it didn't even took me a second to recognise that she had slept...

Karan:i knew it...

Chuckling at her acts, I covered her nicely and went to get ready for my gym... After the gym, I came back home and saw mum and dad were chilling in the living area with a cup of coffee...

I went to them and got into a conversation, and even revealed how samaira and ekansh have bonded with each other...

KM: invite her for dinner na someday?

Karan:ohh, gaadi Kam dudao... We aren't that great friends that we will invite each other for dinners...

KD:vo toh puttar hi samay hi batayega...

I just raise my hands knowing I won't be winning in this conversation... Samaira came running to me and kissed my cheek with a bright smile...

Sam:gouuod mmorwingj (good morning) papa...

Karan:good morning Mera baccha... Ache se nini ki apne?

She nods her head frantically...

Karan:chalo fir aap dadu dadi ke sath khelo, papa ready hoke aate hai! Lo dekho, chachu bhi uth gye aapke...

I said as I saw him coming from his room...

Karan:janab bohot jaldi nhi uth gye aap?

He came and sat beside me, taking samaira in his lap ..

Samarth: bhai, ab chalta hai... Itne dino baad toh soya hu mein...

Karan:shut up... Itna late Tak nhi utna hai... And chalo get ready aaj hum dono office Jaa rhe hai!

Samarth:aap kyu? Matlab aapka Aaj apki shift nhi hai show pe?

Karan:nhi isliye toh bola...

I said and went to get ready for the day... Today i am not having my shift... So i will be going to office today, to what is happening there...

After getting ready, i came to living area and saw the whole living area was messed up, well not new to this...

Is this the same condition of her house as well? From the research I did, she lost her parents in a mission... I must say she did got those aura gen from her parents...

She has that captivating aura which attracted me the most... Wait? No, this is not the time Karan, you don't have to think all of these...

I had my breakfast, played a little with samaira...

Soon enough, i entered the office...

It was all a choas... The choas which I don't think so has happened ever... It was just the ground floor...

As soon as everyone saw me, everyone had their heads down, and they all didn't even dared to look at me...

I asked about the update from one of the employee there and he updated me...

The anger rose within me,

Kher...

Tejasswi's POV

I didn't had my shift today, and by my sources I got to know even Karan ain't having his shift today...

I went to office and there was a whole silence erupted in the room... I saw everyone has there eyes down, and they greeted me with a good morning...

(Little to few hours later)

Currently Karan and i are on call, and we were having a paper in our hand...

Teja:so, deal done?

Karan:for her, I can do anything!

Teja:but it's just for them, nothing else!

I don't know why I am doing this but I had to...

Kher...

So starting from the start........

To be continued...

========================================

Two business world masterminds to collaborate?

'Teju baby, what about him then?'

'i don't know!'

---------

'karan! You can't take a decision on your own!'

'maa, I didn't knew what I should do!'

========================================

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️