Chapter 40

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

=======================================

Tejasswi's POV

The night was still young atleast for me, i don't know but a weird feeling caught me , which made me stay up the entire night... I tried everything, I tried taking a walk or talking to mumma and papa...

Teja:papa apki little angel, ki shaadi ho rhi hai... aap aaoge naa apni angel ko blessings Dene? Aur mumma aap humesha bolti thi naa, you should always choose the right partner... Are you guys proud of my choice? I mean, i know, you won't be proud how we ended up together, but maybe we were destined together? Mumma papa aap khush ho na apni little angel se?

I asked looking at the two stars shining bright, till date, i consider those stars as my parents watching me, call me childish but, that gives me the sukoon that they are with me...

Especially tomorrow, these stars are going to shine brightest in the dull sky, I checked it by astrology... I wiped the lone tear that escaped from my eyes... From tomorrow everything will be changed, this time after i return from this place, i won't be going to that same house, infact I will go somewhere else... where everyone is celebrating my arrival, Karan's parents throughout the wedding rituals made sure kartik Bhai and i are comfortable thoroughly, even Manisha bhabhi everyone accepted my small family with whole heart...

Manisha bhabhi has always been my best friend since i was around 17... she was the one who had seen my worst, and my best... I love you bhabhi... she is my mother figure... whenever I feel low, she hugs me, whenever I want to cry she provides me shoulder, whenever I happy, she smiles and claps at my happiness...

Kartik Bhai, has been my constant father figure... re has always provided me anything I want, we were abandoned by our own relatives after mumma and papa left us... and I hate them, to my core... after that day, my only reason to live was to make them suffer, suffer them so much that they know whom they abandoned... and i am nearly successful in this, I have seized their company and now their son wants to work in my company...

Guess what I did, I made him the clerk in My Office... whenever his mother visit, I have the satisfaction from inner soul my body... bhai tried stopping me, but, I will never stand and make them live happily if they have disrespected my bhai... and they deserve this... so no questions...

Mumma papa, kaisi lagi apki beti? Funny, haina? Par apko pata hai ye log kitne gande the...

I complaint like a little baby to them and i saw the star blinking, they are happy!

I saw ekansh and samaira all snuggled up to each other , as i entered the room... i slept hugging them...

Next morning, I got ready into a simple red suit and my hairs still wet due to the bath i took at 4.30 in the morning... i quickly did my make up and then went to the lawn where a very minimal decoration, but what caught my attention was the gajra stall... I ran there and samaira followed me, yeah, she woke up while i was leaving the room, and i decided to take her with me.. I even asked Karan to come to my room and stay with ekansh...

I put on one my hairs and tied the other on samaira's cute little curls... she giggled and showed everyone in the hall her gajra...

Teja:bache lagg jaayegi, mat bhago itna...

KM:teju, baccha aajao, Pooja chalu karte hai...

I nod my head and sat where she guided me throughout the choda ceremony... I had samaira on my lap, while my vision were blind because I can't see my choda beforehand...