Chapter 6

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Next morning came early, because I only got a bit of sleep, not much... I got up did my morning routine and then, came back to my room to saw ekansh has just woken up, he is still opening his eyes, rubbing with the back of his hand, and a cute pout formed on his lips...

I went to him and hugged him tightly... He giggles coming in my warmth and wraps his hands tightly around me...

Ekansh:Ja...y sh..ri....kri...kri....

He tried wishing me, he does this every morning, ever since he saw me wishing bhai and bhabhi this way, the last month... He is now almost 2 and have learnt alot of things... He has started to form sentences and wipe my tears, which ran down in front of him...

Teja:Jay shri krishna betu...

I said, kissed his cheeks and he giggles at me, his cheeks are red because of shying away from me...

Teja:ohh dekhoo! Aap toh shy shy hogye, ekansh... Batao, agr apki wife apko kiss karegi toh bhi aap shy hojaoge...

He looks at me with frown but then nods, as if he really understood what I said to him... Stupid...

Teja:chalo now like a good boy, jaao and apne socks pehen lo, ache se mein bed sahi kar deti hu okay?

Ekansh nods his head and started to wear his socks while I did the bed again and then we both, got ready for the day... I had a little late call time for today... Moving out I saw Manisha bhabhi was setting the table, i glared at the helper...

Manisha:Jay shri krishna, nanad ji... And don't glare at them, i insisted on helping them...

Teja:you know bhabhi, apko nhi karna hai ye sab..

Just then kartik Bhai came from behind...

Kartik:kya ho rha hai bhai... Kisko daath padh rhi hai...

Teja:bhai dekho na bhabhi ko... She is not listening to us...

That's how our morning routine is! Having a good family time, i went to the set, and saw Karan was already... He was getting out of his

Karan's POV

I got down the car and saw tejasswi also got down her car... She smiles and waves at me and i reciprocated it...

She came near me with two Starbucks drink... She passed one to me and took a sip from her drink...

Teja:Jay shri krishna...

She said to me and i almost immediately replied her... We both walk towards the garden which was in the shook location... And sat on the bench...

We both sat in silence for almost 15 minutes and i couldn't stand silence when I am with someone... I tooked at her and playfully said...

Karan:so, should i consider this as our first date?

She frowns and then looks says,

Teja:Mister, don't be oversmart...

Karan:arre, ab business man over smart nhi hoga toh fir business kaise chalega...

She rolled her eyes and chuckles a bit... Her team came and she bid a bye to me and went away to her vanity... Even I took my cup and walked inside my vanity, looked at my team who were serious...

During work, I need everyone serious... And maybe that's the reason why I am known as the ruthless business man of this industry... I like it that way!...

Quickly getting ready, I came out and went inside the set, and saw tejasswi was already there and her makeup artist is giving her the final touches...

She had wore a power blue suit with white inner inside and her hairs were tied up in a pony tail, the cherry was, her expression, the seriousness on her face and her stern face... She looks at the makeup artist and gave her a curt nod, making her move away...

I gave her a very small nod looking at her and then, she also gave a nod to me...

Coincidentally, we both have wore the colour card of blue and suit, with white shirt inside... I sat on my chair and took the file from there, reading the first pitcher's pitch...

And then he entered the area...

He didn't had any set or anything planned and i immediately knew this is gonna be a wasteful pitch because, if someone really wants to pitch something they will come with some preparations...

The pitcher started and as expected, he was a wasteful one! I looked at other sharks and they too were bored... And then looked at tejasswi, who was looking at him, as if she will kill him right on the spot... Chuckling and then I said to him,

Karan:dekh Bhai, phele din hai, pheli pitch hai, kyu kharab kar rha hai apna time bhi aur humara time bhi, ye kya banaya hai tune? Kuch practical use nhi hai iss chez kaa... Jaa aur jaake naukri dhund, kaam kar jaake, ye sab tujhse nhi ho paayega ..

And then Aman Gupta, the CEO of Boat also said,.

Aman: exactly! I mean what is this? And soch ke you have asked, 1.5 lakhs for 5%?  Business aata bhi hai ki nhi? Agr nhi aata toh mat kar...

Even tejasswi said,

Teja: zaroori nhi ki saare MBA wale business hi kare, kuch unn business ke sath bhi kaam karte hai... Toh AAP jaa sakte hai...

She said and showed him the door... He just nods and left from there... We were told to wait up in the waiting room, till they are setting up the next pitch...

Tejasswi was having her lunch and even I ate my lunch... Because it got pretty late... We were told to come back again...

Again the pitcher started and Aman Gupta invested in his business, because they both were from same side of the business...

Once we were done for the day... I quickly took out my phone and called samaira... I haven't talked with her the entire day...

To be continued..

========================================

'shh... Don't say anything! '

'but why? We are at my house!'

'she will wake up!'

'what about him then?, he is not made up of something else, he will also wake up!'

========================================

Hehehehheheh!

I am backk!!! With swollen eyes! Chalo koi naa! I hope the book is keeping up to your expectations?

I know it's just 8 chapters still!!! Please tell me in comments how are you guys finding this!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️