Chapter 27

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

As soon as those words left his mouth, my face fell and all the possible consequences came up in my mind... Before I could even think anything which is used less, i saw Karan scotting towards me, closing the the divider which is separating us...

He turns to me and held my hands in his and says,

Karan:don't think anything, nothing is gonna happen...

He make me look at him ..

Karan: i know the deal is important for you... I will not let the deal go away from you... Trust me..

Teja:deal?

These words came out a mere whisper... He looks at me with a frown, he didn't heard... Thank God...

I gave him a smile, but he shook his head and tikkled my hands and a genuine smile appeared on my face...

Teja:okay, enough... I am smiling...

Karan:good...

He said and then the car stopped, we looked out and saw we have reached the set... N number of papz were present to click us, but thank to the black tint they can't see anything...

My hold on his hand got tighten, as I never felt comfortable around papz...

Karan:what the hell? How are they here? Why?

He called up his manager and asked him about the same... He shook his head and told the driver to drop me direct in front of my vanity...

He drove us there and Karan got down the car and wore his shades, he came my side and opens the door for me... I wore my shades and we both walked towards my vanitya door... He opens the door for me and then closes it once I am in and went to his car...

Karan's POV

I saw the face getting fall after I said about the dealer... I couldn't help but feel a little good that she does care about the relationship, that has to base or anything...

After those thoughts clouding over my head, I saw the guy has come over to say that set is ready...

We all were seated on our seats, I saw tejasswi was reading the pitch... After a few one's we are were done for the day and all in all we had some good time... Just one

I had invested into two businesses while tejasswi did in one business...

The pitcher came and the pitch started, the pitch was about a food brand they sell frozen food items and all of those things... They started to fry those things and the I could see the spark in tejasswi's eyes looking at food...

She giggles when she recieved the plate and looked at me... I chuckled at her excitement and Aman gupta tha CEO and co-founder of Ship says,

Aman:Bhai kya banaya hai aisa ki, the great Karan Kundrra ke face pe smile laa di tune...

He said and everyone looks at me... I could see a frown on her face, and it's true i have never smiled here on the set...

Karan:aisa nhi hai, it's just...

Teja:it's just what? Lagta hai sir ko ladki dikh gyi...

Aman:haa... Mujhe bhi Aisa hi lagta hai...

Everyone laughed, while i looked at tejasswi and she had a smile on her face... I could be grounded and killed, if she smiles like this...