Chapter 16

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

After the function was over, both the families were sitting around the fire, talking over, discussing about the wedding and everything... But my attention was caught by the figure behind the fire...

I shook my head and shifted slightly towards Bhai, he noticed me and rose his eyebrows asking me... I just shook my head, and he assures me, that i am safe...

Just then bhabhi called me to the stalls where food is being laid out for everyone...

Manisha: teju tum ye dekho, mein tab tak dekh ke aati hu, puriya kyu nhi aayi abhi tak...

I nod my head like an obedient child and she ran behind the curtains... I looked over the stalls, as in which items of food is laid out... Um, varities, interesting...

But suddenly chills ran down and I saw the figure again, I ran to Bhai immediately and hugged him tightly... Everyone looked over to me with confusion... I couldn't help, but everything came into my memory running back...

I don't know when i started to shiver and when tears started to ran down my eyes...

Kartik:teju? Baccha kya hua?

Teja:bha....Bhai... Voo... He is out?

Kartik:no no... There is no one there see... There's no one here... See everyone is here, see ekansh is here... Look at him...

I didn't heard anything, but my eyes started to Blur out and I felt everyone calling me out, but i couldn't really hear them...

Kartik:oyee... Teju get up... Tejasswi get up... Don't close your eyes... Manisha please bring her tablets... Jaldiii...

And then just after two minutes, i ate the medicine and kartik bhai made me sit on the chair... I saw Karan kneeling down and removing my shoes and rubbing my feets...

His face cleared showed how worried he is... I don't have energy for speaking right now...

KM:teju beta, are you feeling good now?

I just nod my head and again my eyes filled with tears, remembering all of that... Manisha bhabhi took me in a side hug and says,

Manisha:baby, don't remember that... They are gone now, they are in jail... No one's here... See, ekansh and samaira are waiting for you... Chalo chalo, cheer up...

She said and kissed my cheek, making my smile... I wonder agr bhabhi nhi hoti toh Mera kya hota...

I nod at her and passed a smile at her and then again looked at Karan, who is now making me wear the sandal... He just smiles at me, he might have questions in his head... The family might have questions in their mind...

I looked at them expecting questions and everything but, they just came near me and caress my head...

KP: tejasswi, agr todha saa bhi uncomfortable feel ho mujhe batana... I am your father first and then father in law...

KM:and if you feel anxious again, just chant lord's name you will be back to normal... Okay?

Samarth:and bhabhi, aap tension naa lo, mein dekh ke aaya waha toh koi bhi nhi hai... Koi hoga toh usko phele mujhse mil ke jaana hoga... I know chota hu apse, par raksha puri karunga...

Karan:aur mein toh hu hi fir..

He said and side hugged me, making me feel things inside my body... All those jitters, butterflies and everything I feel... I looked over to Karan he passed me a beautiful smile and I could feel my heartbeats accelerate, I feel the blood rushing in my body, warming up my cheeks and ears...

Kher...

We all had our food and then karan's family took a leave, today it was easy for us to not break the little humans heart, because they were already sleeping...

I changed my clothes, did my skincare and that's when my phone pinged..

I took the phone and saw it was from Karan,

I hope you are good now?

I couldn't help smile at his cuteness...

I am good Karan, thank you for asking!

It's my duty, don't worry about that..

Won't you ask what happened?

No, now I think we should sleep,
We have early call time tom!
Good night!✨

Good night.!✨

I just let my intrusive thoughts win and I finally asked him, about what I was worried for... Because, a normal man would want to know why I reacted that way, why bhabhi told they are in jail... And what not...

But one thing I am sure is, I got a gem of family as my in laws... The way they didn't even for a second made me feel uncomfortable or made me feel that I should tell them everything... Never..

And samaira... She is a bundle of joy for sure...

To be continued...

========================================

'karan... Is it really happening?'

'it is tejasswi...'

'are you atleast 1% happy?'

'maybe more?'

========================================

You guys literally showered a whole lot of love on the previous chapter and oh my good good, I had a big smile before leaving for college...! Thank you so much for making my day souls❤️

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:145+
Comments:28+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️