Chapter 21

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

After his stern tone, I looked over to him and he just smiles sheepishly... My frown went deeper looking at him...

Teja:you know what, you do this alone, I don't even want to join in...

Saying this i smacked his chest lightly and started walking from there... He pulls me back and took me into a side hug...

Karan:what happen baba...

Teja:she, look at her, she is staring at you since the time we have entered the space..

Karan:no, no , no, she ain't doing anything...

Teja:you are defending her?

Karan:acha babah, I am not, but are you by any chance jealous?

He whispered the last part in my ears, making them red...

Teja:shut up... And leave me, everyone is watching...

Karan:huh! Toh... You are my fianceè..

Closing my eyes and taking in deep breath to not blush but whom I am kidding, he pulls my cheeks making them more red...

Karan:cutiee... Chalo let's see the hall...

I nod and tried to remove my hand from his hold but he intertwined them more tightly and walked ahead, I smiled at his actions and kissed the back of the hand...

His hold got tighter and I saw a hint of blush on his cheek... Uff... Such a cutie... He is ruthless for world and look at him now...

Shaking off the thoughts we ran through alot of hall and finally finalized the one which was near to our houses and was very spacious...

The father in Karan, booked the whole hotel just for the night...

Teja:Karan it's a waste of money, why do you want to book a whole hotel?

Karan:shh... I don't want our kids to have any problem, they will have rooms to themselves, everyone in our family can stay here after the party gets over... Don't worry... It will be worth the money...

Teja:but...

Karan: I know 10 ways to shut you up, tejasswi...

Him and his talks, my goodness... Shaking my head on his non sense talks we them went home, both samaira and ekansh are at Karan's home today, bhai and bhabhi had to go somewhere...

Coming home, ekansh ran to me and hugged me tightly...

Ekansh:mummaaa ..cokiii...

Teja:haw, aap mumma ke pass isiliye aaye?

He immediately shook his head and kissed my cheek... Making me laugh and then I opened my bag to remove the chocolates I have brought for both of them...

I gave the chocolates, after spending so time with everyone, ekansh and I bid bye to everyone and moved to our house...

Karan's POV

After that little incident at the hall, I made sure to change my security team... I have already changed the security team, along with that, I made sure that they know with whom they are talking...

After that, i went to office it feels like it's been years I have visited office...

Entering upon I saw what was coming, too much choas...

Karan:i need the head of every department, in my conference room within an hour... Everyone should be there with their reports...

As I said, i came into my cabin and I saw kartik Bhai was present there...

Karan:Bhai aap?

Kartik:vo Karan, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi...

Karan:aap bethiye naa... Kuch khayenge, chai coffee?

Kartik:nhi nhi, mujhe meeting ke liye bhi Jana hai, I just want your 5 minutes...

Karan:I am free for my family...

Kartik: vo, teju, jo lohri ke din hua I am sure tumhe yaa family mein se kisi ko nhi pata hoga... But, tomorrow, if possible, can you be with her? It's her big day tomorrow... I tried my best but I just couldn't be there...

Karan:Bhai aap tension mat lo mein hu Naa... Mein apna schedule clear karwa dunga...

Kartik:aur haa, make sure she doesn't consume any kind of medicine or anything tomorrow, like the whole day...

Karan: bhai, i know mujhe puchna chahiye but, kuch hai? Jo mujhe pata honi chahiye but pata nhi hai?

Kartik:bohot kuch hai Karan .. ek baar tum teju kaa trust Jeet jaaoge toh tumhe sab kuch pata chal jaayega...

He said it to me, I could see a glimpse of tears daring down to fall, I didn't brag the topic much and just made him sure that I will be there for teju for lifelong...

To be continued...

========================================

'karan, you don't deserve me!'

'shut up tejasswi, there's nothing like that.. even I have a past, everyone have their past!'

'how are you not ashamed of me?'

'if that's the case, you should be ashamed of me too then'

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:160+
Comments:35+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️