Chapter 48

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

I am right now, in my home office addressing some issues which needed my help, but I saw samaira and ekansh running to me... They both came and stood beside me...

Karan:now what did you guys did?

They have broken a vase, thankfully no one is hurt, but it's dangerous now to keep vase near them... Ekansh, has been quite, maybe he is adjusting to the environment here...

I took both of them on my lap and they kept their heads on my shoulder...

Ekansh:mummaa...

Karan:kya hua mumma ko?

Sami:mumma shout...

Karan:mumma shout? Kya hua?

Ekansh:she talk call and mumma bohooottt saaaraaa anngriiiii

(She was talking on call and now, she is very angry)

She has her tamper high, since she got to know about the transactions and she has been looking in them...

Karan:mumma aap dono pe gussa nhi baccho...  Go talk to her...

They both shook their heads and closed their eyes... Cuties... I chuckled at their behaviour and picked my phone and said,

Karan:samarth abhimanyu, look into the matter, I will join the office from tomorrow, also, come home soon both of you...

Samarth:ji Bhai...

Abhi:ye bata vo Ms.Sharma nhi aa rhi haina?

Karan:tujhe badi padi hai uski? Kahi Dil wil toh nhi de diya naa?

Abhi:chal chal, she is not my type at all...

I could here him stammer, but, before I could say anything, these kids of mine, took my phone away and glared at me...

Ekansh:allwayyyzss busssyyy... Now, you no talk mumma...

He huffed in anger...

Karan:hadd hai, mujhe meri hi biwi se baat karne ke liye mana kar rha hai...

He glares at me more and but his eyes soften looking at the door... I frowned and looked at the door, teju standing there...

Samaira ran to her and she picked her up..

Teja:betuu... Uth ke mumma se mile bhi nhi aap...

She giggles as teju tickles her...

Samaira:muummmaa, jaaiii shrriii krriishnnaa

(Mumma, jai shree krishna)

Teja:Jay Shri Krishna, mere bacche...

She hugs her tightly, and I saw tejasswi had changed into a white suit, and she looked at me with a soft smile playing on her face... Her hairs are left untouched..

I saw her, in that outfit, the same outfit, which mumma wore at her first wedding anniversary...

Karan:kahi jaa rhi ho? And ye suit...

Teja:hum saare jaa rhe hai, mene tumhara and ekansh kaa kurta nikal ke rakh Diya hai, mein samaira ko ready karti hu... We will go to mandir first and uske baad oag phere honge, for that, i will stay there for a day and will return back tomorrow morning, or maybe I will directly go to office... Not sure yet...

She didn't answered my question, but gave me a heart attack...

Teja:and about suit, I didn't had many, because I am too lazy to open up the suitcases so, mumma gave me one from her collection...

Karan:you look eternal, my love...

I walked to her with ekansh in my arms and kissed her forehead...

My heart has surely skipped a beat after looking at her... And then i realised her words, she is going to stay there? NO, SHE CAN'T...

Karan:one second, what do you mean, you will come back by night? You are going there, meet bhabhi and kartik and we are coming back...

Teja:but it's rituals...

Karan:acha rituals haldi ke time pe toh yaad nhi aaye apko, ab aa rhe hai? Please naa teju, don't go...

Teja:but...

Karan:please...

I gave a her a look, and I saw a smile forming her face, she is such a cutie...

Teja:will see,... Now go get ready fast...

I got ready into the kurta she picked for me and then, I made ekansh wear a polo t-shirt in white and black pants, with loafers...

We came outside and saw Samaira was wearing the same , white colour dress as ekansh... We three went to temple, ofcourse with cars following us... I took a great care of security...

We stepped outside and bodyguards in disguise followed us...

Teju buyed some flowers and sweets for the Prasad and we entered the temple, she covers her and samaira's head with her dupatta... I looked at her, she had her eyes closed hands adjoined, praying...

A serene smile played on her lips...

'I haven't really been, Pooja path types, but, she came and everything changed, I haven't asked anything, but today, please, keep my small family, happy and give them my shares of blessing and happiness too... And, a little selfish of me, but, never take away teju from me... Thank you...'

I prayed and looked at teju, who is still praying... What is she praying itn saara? I frowned at my thoughts, but she opens her eyes and looks at me... I kissed her forehead and pandit ji blessed us...

Then we made our way towards teju's house...

To be continued...

========================================

'tell me the truth, I know you guys are hiding something from me...'

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:200+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️