Chapter 55

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your writer stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

As I started to beat him, he just got unconscious, but He dared to think about of Ekansh, and that thought isn't settling in... The range only increase more and everything started to blur out, the screams echoed more and blood all over the place...

No one dared to walk in front and stop me from beating the shit out of him... Sanjay Rana was in my kill list from long because of his illegal business and human trafficking, now that he is in my remand, I am going to make him alive and then kill him again...

Teja:how fucking dare you to involve my kids in this, shitty matter, Rana...

I said with range and threw the belt on him, walking to the table back, i picked up the gasoline from there and threw the entire can on him, only to hear his screams again, making me smirk...

Teja:i love it... First you and your nasty father tried to kill me, then, your kids, tried to ruin mine and my husband's life, now no more... You have done enough to be alive...

I said and lit up the lighter, and threw at him, his entire bloodline watching it with sweat formed on their body, they are no less than this, Karan and I picked up the gun and shot then all, with one single gun...

Karan looked at Sakshi, body once more and shot a bullet near her body, he felt a relief in his soul when he did that...

Teja:it's okay... Let's leave from here...

I said to him and we both drove to his penthouse, which was near his office, as we entered the house, first thing we did was to get cleaned up...

We both stepped into the shower, together...

Karan:Chapter close...

He sighs and keeps his head on my shoulder, sucking the flash there... I hissed a little, but he soothed it with number of kisses throwing on it...

He looks at me, before cupping my face and landing his lips on mine, with a clash... We both sucked each other's lips, with something bubbling in my body, suddenly the cold shower turned into a hot one...

The body heat getting mixed up, with water,  breaths turned hasty and the temperature suddenly started to raise up..

His hands grasped my waist pulling me more closer, with other hand choking me pulling me closer inch by inch...

Karan:fuck you are irresistible, Tejasswi...

He said in his breathy voice, while his eyes roamed everywhere but my eyes...

Teja: Don't stop then, Karan...

'Fuck'

He mumbled and pulled off his shirt with my t-shirt... And then his hands explored my body, the shower and water turned into clear just like our love... The meeting of two bodies into one, and everything hazed down to blur...

----------------------------

Karan's POV

I cleaned both of us, and made her wear the clothes, we can't go home like this, but we can't even leave kids alone... So, taking a nap we both started our journey back home...

Throughout the way, I tried to distract her mind with stupid things, but in the end, she got irritated and now, she isn't even looking at me...

Kher...

We both get out of the car and she started to walk ahead only to be pulled back and pinned again the car...

Karan:kya hogya hai? Kabse dekh rha hu, zone out ho rhi ho!

Teja:kuch nhi, bass, agr tumhe nhi pata chalta ki vo ansh target kar rha hai toh---

She couldn't complete as a sob left her mouth and hugged me tightly, trying get that warmth she needs... She opens a few buttons from the shirt and hugged my now bare chest...

I could feel her fear of losing him, and why won't she...

Karan:shh, it's okay, now no one is getting close to them, if they do, they have to walk over my body first...

Teja:shhhhh... Don't ever say like this, or, or you will sleep on couch for the rest of your life...

Karan:haw, then I need to change the couch so that two people can adjust, because apparently, you can't sleep without tangling those beautiful pretty legs with mine...

I said with a smirk and a shy smile came up on her face... I know the thought hasn't left her little brain, and I will talk to her about this later for sure...

Teja:let's go upstairs, vo do shaitan wait kar rhe honge humara...

Karan:haa chalo...

We both stepped into the elevator and then stepped inside the penthouse, only to find a messy house with toys all over the place...

I scanned the place, as if a tsunami has hit here...

Teja:ye kya ho rha hai?

Ekansh:she suggested..!

Samaira:he gave me the thingggg...

So, samaira is wearing a pink dupatta of teju as saree and ekansh was clicking her picture and that's when we came...

Teja:sunnnyyy, kitni pyari lagg rhi hai samuu...

She said and ran to them engulfing them into a bear hug, i walked upto them and hugged the three, they three hide inside my embrace making me chuckle...

Karan: touchwood...

Ekansh, samaira and Teja: we love you babaaaa...

Karan: love you more....

I said kissing there heads... And then we clicked some pictures with them and I clicked some more of candid pictures of ekansh, samaira and teju...

To be continued...

========================================

'Sunny...'

'yes, my queen, anything else?'

'Sir... ...'

========================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️