Chapter 44

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update ...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

I woke up when i felt someone patting my face, opening my eyes, i saw three most beautiful eyes staring at me intently... I frowned looking at them...

Teja:kya hua? Saare milke mujhe aise kyu dekh rhe ho?

I said sitting up and Karan just smiled, placing a pillow behind me and gave a peck on my forehead, earing a glare from his son...

He ran and wiped the kiss and he himself kissed me there... I chuckled and took samaira on my lap, tickling her... She laughed while clapping her hands and everyone in the room chuckled...

Karan:now, we three are ready, you should also get ready...

Teja:ohh shoot, mein bhul hi gyi thi... Bhabhi kaha hai?

And then realisation hits me and I looked over to Karan, my eyes filled with tears and I quickly blinked my eyes to not cry infront of our kids...

Karan:um, laddo, tum jaao ready hojao mein inn dono ko dekhta hu... And haa take your time, we are flying with our private jet...

I frowned and looked at him... Did i heard him right?

Karan:don't use your little brain so much...

He said and literally pushed me to the bathroom to get dressed, while ekansh shouts at him...

Ekansh:aapp dhaakkaa nhi maarrh saktree...

(You can't push her!)

Teja:ansh, let it be... He is like this only...

Ekansh huffed in anger and went to Samaira who is now withny makeup pouch... Karan looked at me with his eye brows raised and pulled me into another room of the suit...

I knew this was coming, so I didn't hesitated much... He closed the door, not locked because the kids are alone out there...

Teja: you can continue your romance afterwards, go and look over at kids... We don't have much time anyways...

I said and pushed him out, before he could open the door again, i locked it from inside and just shrugged off this talks... I got ready into a casual red suit with choda adoring my hands...

I picked up the sindoor box and applied some on my hairline, and looked at myself in the mirror... And then at my mumma's photo in my gallery...

'mumma see, your daughter looks exactly like you, papa ne baat boli hogi, haina? I know, I know... Mein aap dono ke ragh ragh se wakif hu... Waise, aap apne priye damad yaa fir javaai saa se nhi mile naa, koi baat Aaj shaam ko mein aapse milwa dungi... Also, mujhe aise kyu lagta hai ki, apki bahu aur meri bhabhi pregnant hai?... Agr hain, toh please dono jann ko safe rakhna... Even bhai ko.. please kisiko bhi kuch mat hone Dena mumma papa... Chalo byii, milte hai shaam ko... Aaoge na, mujhse milne?'

A small talk with her and my day is made... I wiped the lone tear and smiled genuinely and made my way outside...

Teja:chale janab...

Karan:haye... You look ethernal, laddo...

He said and hugged me tightly, I chuckled and pats his back and hugged him even more tighter... He sighed and kissed my nape, making my hold on him tighter...

Teja:don't... Ansh and Sami are around...

Karan:I am not leaving you... Mind my words . The moment I get the permission, I will ruin this beautiful body yours...