Chapter 25

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

As moment by moment as the truth unfolded, my heart clenched, how this poor soul has been through... And I don't even have an idea how much these nightmares are horrific... My past is nothing in front of her's...

Today, was the roller coaster day we didn't expected... Though I had a slight idea this would happen, but this state of tejasswi had my heart broken...

Today, those three words from tejasswi had me flattered... Those three from her made me realised we have came a long way... We are no more into a contract marriage, but we are way beyond that thing...

This isn't anything like fake, but, a real marriage... An arranged marriage vibes...

We had our dinner, I did the bandage for tejasswi and she hadn't left my hand since the time she held it after we came from her bedroom...

Karan:tejasswi, you shared you past what about mine?

Teja:karan, i didn't shared it because i needed to hear you, but I said because I wanted you to it!

Karan:you too understanding...

Teja:and you are too adorable to eat!

Karan:you can...

I winked at her and she shyes away and stood up from there but stopped Mid way, I looked at her and then our intertwined hands...

Teja:leave my hand Karan...

Karan: ohh not in this life for sure, tejasswi...

She closed her eyes and says,

Teja:teju... It's teju for you...

I felt my heartbeats accelerate and I felt my hold get lose on her hand, she took the opportunity and ran from there...

Karan:cheater....

I shout from the living room while she went to kitchen to keep the dishes...

Both the kids looked at me with the frown and says,

Sam:who cheaterrrr

Ekansh:mhmmmamaa papa say you cheaterr...

They both looked at me and then at the figure standing with a glare on me ...

Teja:I will kill you karannn...

Karan: aee... Your kids are too muchh...

Teja:they are good... You are teaching them bad words... And that's the least I want now...

Karan:arre mene kya Kiya...

Teja:tum chup raho... Bolo mat kuch ab...

I just zipped my lips and then we heard a chuckle from door and saw kartik and bhabhi standing there...

Manisha:teju, tum dono abhi se pati patni jaisa behave Kar rhe ho...

Teja:bhaa...bhabhi aisa kuch nhi hai... Aap log kab aaye bethiyena...

Karan:chalo, ab kartik is here, I will take my leave...

Teja:arre but...

Sam:nooooooooo....

Tejasswi was about to say, but samaira shouts and everyone looks at her...

She shouts and ran behind teju to hide...

Teja:awle... Meri gudiya... Nhi jana apko?

She shook her head and then says,

Sam:me no goo...

Karan:princess baccha, kyu pareshan kar rhe ho mumma ko, dekho unko already lagi Hui haina...

Sam:mummaa...

She looks at her with her eyes filled with tears and then I felt a tug, i looked over and saw ekansh was standing there holding my coat...

Ekansh:papa... Me sleep with youuu... Sami no sleep...

Kartik:Karan itna bol rhe hai bacche rukk jaao..

Manisha:haa tum rukk jaao... Kal subha chale jaana... Waise bhi kal scheduled shoot tum dono kaa...

Karan:par aise kaise, I mean...

I looked over to teju who was eyeing me to stay back and i couldn't resist...

Karan:chalo fir... Reh jaate hai...

Everyone jumped in happiness and then kartik and bhabhi went to their room leaving our small family behind...

Tejasswi started to stand up, but she couldn't as the wounds are still fresh... I carried her into, her bedroom...

Teja:you got way to comfortable, Mr.Kundrra Don't you?

Karan:ab aapke sath comfortable nhi honga toh kiske sath honga?

Teja:hoke dikhao mein aakhe naa noch lu?

Karan:yeah just the way you said to that poor soul the other day...

Teja:aeee....

She was about to say something but ekansh and samaira shouts to gain our attention and I quickly and safely puts tejasswi on the bed and then looks at them...

I sat on the bed with both of them on my laps...

Teja:haanji batao kya karna hai aaj fir?

Karan:tumhe Sona hai... And tejasswi, I want a promise from you...

She nods her head and caress the kids head...

Karan:promise me you won't take those medicines again...

She looks at me with her eyes widen and shock was completely shown on her face...

Karan:please... If you feel even a bit of uneasiness, I am just a call away from you...

Teja:but they are my habits now...

Karan:toh, mein hu na... I will make sure you leave these medicines... And let's start from now...

She looks at me for a brief moment... And then nods her head same like samaira...

Karan:laddo...

I whispered under my breath and took her into a side hug alone with kids...

Karan:you are a cutie...

Teja:I know I am...

Karan:koi bolega nhi ki hum ruthless hai...

Teja:vo toh we are for world....

To be continued...

========================================

'there you gooo!'

'mummaaa'

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:170+
Comments:39+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️