Chapter 45

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

The day went chaotic because of the arrangements and everything, we had the post wedding rituals, in which ofcourse teju won, right now, I am all ready in a black tuxedo, with a black crisp shirt paired in...

Ekansh and i are wearing the same watch and then, samaira was also all ready in a little black dress with a cute bow and her serene smile flashing her newly formed teeths...

Uff... I heard my phone ping with a message, I checked it and checked my back pocket to see if my gun is with me or not...

No, I am not involve into any of those underworld mafia things, this is just to keep my people safe, and business world needs this...

And I even have a licence so nothing to worry... Even tejasswi keeps a gun with herself , just in case...

Kher...

I looked towards the stairs for teju... And the moment I saw her in that black lehenga, with a white chunni and her hands adored with red choda and thick red sindoor filled in her hairline...

She came to me and i couldn't stop myself but to hug her tightly and kissed her forehead...

Karan:you look like... Like mine....

I said and I could see the red hue on her face... Both the kids came in between and hugged her ...

She bends to pick them up but couldn't because of her lehenga...

Karan:you don't have to... Your lehenga is already very heavy...

I said and picked the kids, we settled down in our car and we left the penthouse, with three black cars in the back and two in the front for our security... Samaira was playing with her chodas...

Sam:mummaaa...

She said and looked at teju for response, she hummed and samaira again said,

Sam:mujhte bhi peehenaa haiiii...

(Even I want one)

She said while looking at her choda... And my eyes widen, no way ..

Karan:samaira no... You can't leave your papa...

Teja:shut up Karan, kahi bhi jaa rhi hai, pass me my clutch...

She asked me and I passed her, she removed a very small size bangle set for her and she giggled clapping her hands... I chuckled seeing her reaction... Teju helped her wearing the bangles...

Soon we reached the venue, somehow we managed to get out of our car with the help of security... As we reached the entrance, kids rab to their grandparents while we were asked to wait till the song plays...

As the song played, we clasped our hands and I kissed her forehead, we entered the hall, the stoplight was on us... As we entered, confetti was bursted with each step...

We reached the stage, the anchor started with his speech, while we sat on the couch that was placed on the stage and greeted everyone who came to meet us...

After a while, some dance performances were arranged, Everyone danced their hearts out, and then some divided towards the food section... While some were still on the dance floor...

Tejasswi and i didn't drink, as we had our kids playing around, I made sure, no drinks were served wherever they were present...

Soon the reception was about to end, atleast that's what I thought, but no, not yet..

Samarth:bhai, there is someone, he said he wants to meet you...

Karan:meet me? Tell him to meet in the office...

Abhi:he is literally begging...

Karan:come let's go... Laddo, don't go anywhere... Please, okay? And baccho ko sirf 10 minute ke liye dekho, mein aata hu...

Teja:arrey but...

I didn't heard what she said as I went of with both of the boys... As we reached the backyard, I saw a man on his knees, blood was dripping from his mouth, as if someone has beaten him to death...

I smirked and wore gloves, as I can't dirty my hands with his blood atleast...

Karan:i told you, not to offend me... But you did... And that also, you triggered my family... Now tell me where is that mouse boss of yours is hiding?

He spat in him and he just looks at me with gritted teeth... The audacity of his to do this... I pushed my legs towards his stomach making him lay down...

I heard a cry behind me and I saw ekansh standing there with a plate in his hand...

Karan:fuck fuck fuck...

I ran to him but he already ran inside... And came out dragging tejasswi with him... She looks at me with puzzled face...

Teja:Karan, what happen to him? Why is he so scared?

Karan:he caught me into act...

Teja:have you lost your mind, Karan? How can you be so indulged that you forgot about your surroundings...

Karan:I am sorr----

Author's POV

Karan couldn't complete his words, as he felt someone running away from there, in a swift motion , he ran to that guy and caught him...

'I saw Karan standing there, with his gun and range in his eyes was clearly showing, no don't do anything stupid karan... Please...'

Teja:don't pe stupid, Karan... Ansh is here with us seeing everything...

Karan:get it to the basement... And make him speak up...

Karan said to abhimanyu, Honestly, Abhimanyu isn't what he showed to world is, but something every different....

Karan ran to Ekansh and he snuggled into his neck, his hold was tight on his coat...

'How can I be so irresponsible '

Teja:let's go back home... Sami is asleep, ansh might sleep as well...

I looked at him, he had dry tears pasted on his face... I tried wiping them off... He was sleeping on my shoulder, I nod my head on what teju said , and we left for our home...

To be continued...

========================================

'His hands travelled down my waist to my lower back, pulling towards himself... But before we could do anything, we heard a knock on the door... Fuck'

========================================

What do you guys think, who is that mystery man, and what information might Karan need from him?

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️