Chapter 7

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy new year! New year comes with new book, as you all might have already seen the announcement on my Instagram page! If not, so don't worry I will put up the new book information with book, by next week!❤️

========================================

A month later,

Tejasswi's POV

Jai shree Krishna to everyone! Today, is officially the best day ever, I finally got the long lost justice i needed! Someone has said the truth, bhagwan ke ghar derr hai andher nhi...

The justice is provide to me and i right now leaving the court with a smile and ekansh to my other side, he is walking holding my finger... I quickly got into the car the driver started to drive to a restaurant, Bhai and bhabhi have already reached there, we will have a good breakfast table there and then they will take ekansh with them to home and i will go back to my shoot...

I also, have to go to my office today... To see wheather everything is working good or not... That I will do after the shoot gets over! Though Bhai is looking over but, i guess they need some lecture, because they aren't doing their work properly...

After the breakfast and giving the good news, we ordered the breakfast for everyone and then sat back, relieved alot of memories and after some more talks and food, we all left for our respective places...

As i reached, I didn't found Karan's car yet... Maybe he is busy, or it's not his shoot day today... We have 7 seven sharks, so we get switch up, because we can't leave our business to build others...

Kher,

I got ready and went to set, took my seat and started to go through who all are gonna come... Just then I heard his voice, and my head snapped up, looking at him, he was smiling! The Karan Kundrra was smiling...

Shaking my head, I saw him coming towards me and forwarding his hands, he kept his phone back in his pocket and I gladly took his hands...

Teja:good morning, subha subha itne khush?

Karan:haa kuch acha hua Aaj isiliye...

He said with a slight smile and said,

Karan:you came early today?

Teja:yeah, i had some work to be done before coming here, so did that... By the way, you should smile more often...

I said and i immediately regretted what I said to him... Why am I behaving like a fool... Why am I letting his thoughts enter my shell? No, no ,no tejasswi, you can't let him do that...

None the less, he passed me a smile and went ahead... He sat on his seat and then looked into the file... The first pitcher came for the day, and many more came and went, some got the deals while some got the backlog...

But business is all about backlogs...

Karan's POV

We were almost done for the day when samaira came running to me and hugged me tightly, she came back by surprise... She was giggling and clapping her hands, and tapping her foots in air... She wore a yellow dress...

Karan:samii.... My babyyy... Aap kaise aaye yaha pe??

She pointed at samarth who was grinning looking at me...

Karan:samarth chachu leke aaye apko?

She nods her head and started to play my shirt button... I saw tejasswi was walking towards me and she saw my little angel, and a beautiful smile came up on her face when she saw her...

Samaira looks at her and waves at her, tejasswi too waves back to her and came to us...

Teja:your daughter?

I nod my head and she smiles...

Teja: have heard alot about her but never got a chance to see her, finally... She just like Noor,
Such a good girl you are Noor...

Samaira frowns but then maybe she realised she complimented her and she giggles loudly... Tejasswi smiles and she took her in her hands, i frowned... She didn't cry or anything, but she was playing with her bracelet...

Karan:i wonder what did you do on her... She never comes this easily to any one...

Teja:now i am your favourite, haina Noor...

Samaira nods her head, as if she is understanding everything, she is saying...

Karan:dekho toh Zara isko, aisa nod kar rhe ho aap jaise apko sab samjh aa rha hai, haa?

She looks at me and passes me a cheeky smile...

Teja: she is the cutest person..

Karan:I know right... By the way you too have a son right?

She immediately stiffen when I asked her this and it was quite visible on her face...

Karan:um, I am sorry, for getting to personal... I will keep in mind...

Tejasswi gave samaira to me and she smiles...

Teja:thank you so respecting my privacy...

Karan:it's okay... I am sure you have your own reason behind this..

She passed me a smile and samarth came, he took samaira away and we again started to work...

But this time, half of my mind was roaming around what would have happened to her, that she is so sensitive about her son's topic... Is she married? I don't think so...

To be continued...

========================================

'shh... Don't say anything! '

'but why? We are at my house!'

'she will wake up!'

'what about him then?, he is not made up of something else, he will also wake up!'

========================================

Hehehehheheh!

So sorry for getting lost somewhere... But I will be updating regularly now... Maybe you all will get another chapter by midnight, I am not sure about that, but i will try to compensate it...

ALSO, I HOPE EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK IS KEEPING YOUR EXCEPTION!❤️

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️