Chapter 1

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back!
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Morning with small hands patting my face to wake me up, along with some small squeels is all you need to live in life... I smiled and open my eyes looking at the most adorable hazel eyes looking at me as if I am someone who will give him everything he wished for!

I laughed when he pouts at not getting any kind of response from my side and lays his head on my chest... I chuckle and picks him up and kissed his cheeks and he smiled at him....

Teja:my babyy, good morning my little one, my bhalo, my eku...

I said snuggling my face to his stomach, laughing his heart out he claps his hands and started to kiss my head too...

Ekansh:mum...mum..maa...

Teja:yes my baby... Bhuki lagi hai mere baby ko...

(Is my baby feeling hungry?)

Ekansh nods his head and I stood up from the bed and placed him down on the floor.... He has started walking and since the time he did, he is just roaming around in the whole pant-house making it lively....

He pulls my pajama to make sure his presence... Chuckling at his little tries i pick him up again and kissed his forehead....

Teja:I know you are there, I am just making the bed...

Ekansh smiles sheepishly and keeps his head on my chest... Patting his head I went to kitchen only to find that all the workers who work at the house are now back to their duty and were already with the breakfast...

I mad Ekansh eat the food and then made him ready for the day and he slept again while drinking his milk... I put him on my bed and went to get ready, just when a text came on my phone from my lawyer...

'Greetings for the day mam, I am here to inform you that , the case is closed and we won the case... The guy is given two years of jail and then he will compensate you with X amount of money...'

I closed my eyes letting the tear drop from my eyes... The water flowing into the bathtab making it full with it, sometimes I wonder can my cried and my tears fill them up? World didn't treat me the way it should, The last year when Ekansh came into my life, it finally got back on track...

Ekansh is the soul reason why I am living right now, I thought to escape this world years ago when something drastic and devastating happened with me... And I am no new to it, I have been facing challenges only, by life... No love... Love? Never!

For world I am Tejasswi Prakash, the only women with whom even the business world is feared off, the women who made her point very clear and cut... No opinions taken if it's not of my use... Tejasswi Prakash is the computer genius, IT is my field... The Tejasswi Empires are build wholly and soul-ly by me...

And I am proud of myself to say that, I am the self made millinore with Seven zeros in the bank account...

Anyways, but for my home... No wait, i have no home feeling from anyone but Ekansh... Ekansh is a part of me... I have adopted him, but the way he let's me to enter is space was when i realised that life can be easy sometimes... Not everytime...

kher..,

I got ready for the day and immediately rashed outside to see wheather Ansh woke up or not, but today he didn't... Maybe he woke up early today so he is compensating that... My baby....