Chapter 47

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

I woke up with a pain in my lower abdomen and back, i turned and removed his hands from my breast, but he pulled me closer and snuggled in his face into them...

Fucker, here I am in pain and he is sleeping peacefully... Ruffling his hairs, I tried to get up, but i couldn't, the legs aren't supporting me enough...

Teja:Karan...

I called out his name, he hums, in sleep and snuggles more...

Teja:get up, i need to get ready...

Karan:sleep for sometime, you slept at 4 in the morning...

Teja: no I will rest in the afternoon, now... Get up... And help me----

I couldn't complete as he gets up and helped me, by picking me up in bridal style and went to the bathroom... He prepared a bath for me... And gave me my brush...

Karan:if you need anything else, I am outside... Call me...

I smiled and kissed his cheek...

Teja:thank you so much...

Karan:don't say thank you, you can either try giving me a kiss... I wouldn't mind at all...

He said and smirked, i rolled my eyes at his non hideous talks...

Teja:leave...

I said and he chuckles, leaving me alone... Stupid
Pagal
Idiot

Now because of him, I can't even walk by myself... I frowned myself into the hot water, soothing my muscles... I quickly took a shower and came outside, wearing a blue saree, I saw he is sleeping with ekansh on his shoulders...

He is tired too, yet, he woke up for me...

He opens his eyes and looked at me, with a serene smile on his face, making my heart melt instantly... I smiled him back and ekansh ran to me...

Karan:haye mein kithe jaawan...

Teja:bhad mein Jaa sakte ho...

I said and he chuckles at my sassy attitude...

Karan:ohh with you? I can go to hell if that costs you...

Teja:uff, Mr.kundrra getting flirtly early morning...

I said and he stood up from the couch, came near me...

Karan:it's because of ekansh, that you are standing... Or else I would have fucked the life out of you, because of how, beautiful you are looking, my dear...

He whispers in my ears, kissed my forehead and went from there... I was in utter shock from his confession and looked at his figure going inside the closet...

Ansh was looking at me with wide eyes and I closed his ears...

Ekansh:mumma papa kya boleee???

Teja:kuch nhi baccha, you go to your dad and tell him to get you ready, okay? Mumma ko todha saa kaam hai...

He nods his head and went to Karan, who is in the closet... I got ready and went outside, only to see, mumma and papa, drinking tea... Late hogya kya? Arrey yaar...

I went to them for their blessings, they didn't let me touch their foot, rather hugged me...

KM:good morning bacche...