Chapter 8

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

I came to set and saw samaira has graced her presence here, she was playing with her father... I went to them and had a small talk, when he asked about Ekansh...

To be honest, I don't really want Ekansh to have this kind of limelight, where, people are selfish, they don't care what other think or anything like that, and that's the main reason, I don't want my son to face these many cameras I face everyday... Most importantly what I faced...

I looked at Karan who was now looking really serious with his work... So being no one to disturb, i just waved at him and left from there...

Completing the shoot, I came back home, and saw ekansh running towards me with his hands swing open...

I got on my knees to capture him into a soul shearing hug, after a long day of work... I came back home usually really, that calls me for the office visit... I saw the time it's still 4 PM...

Teja:baby, mumma needs to go to office...

Ekansh:mummaa... Naa...naaa jaao...

Teja:my baby... Chalo aaj mumma aur baby bahar aayenge okay?

Ekansh nods his head and ran to bhabhi, she giggles and takes him into her arms...

Ekansh:mami mumma... Me... Go out...

Manisha:sunna mene Mera baby....

Ekansh spirits out of her hold and ran to tell to bhai, while Manisha bhabhi came to me and caress my head...

Mani:itna kuch karti hai sab ke liye kabhi apne liye bhi time nikaliya Karo...

Teja:bhabhi, ab toh sab, aap log khush ho, toh mein khush hu..  I just want you all happy nothing else...

Mani:mein aur tere bhaiya todha ghumne...

I gave her a teasing smile and she hits my shoulder...

Mani:apna dimaag mat duda... Samjhi..

Teja:haa haa kyu nhi... Chalo aap bhi apni date pe jaao late ho rha hoga naa...

I said to her and she hits me again... Bhai and ekansh came from behind and ekansh was already ready... I frowned and looks at bhai.. he nods his head and smiled at him...

Teja:chalo ekansh, aajao, mamu aur mami bhi bahar Jaa rhe haina...

Ekansh:bawo...we...go together?

I shook my head and took him into my arms and made him understand everything, i got ready and even Ekansh and I left for the evening out...

We went to mall first, as i ha dot buy some clothes for him and then I saw a beautiful watch at rolex, I bought two of them in different types and told them to pack both of them...

Taking them, we both went to Hamleys and ekansh, selected a few more toys and even i brought one pink fluffy...

Giving them to the guards who were following us, I asked ekansh,

Teja:ab kaha jaana mere baby ko?

Ekansh:amuusment pa...park..... (Amusement park)

Teja:bolne aata nhi hai, janab ko, par jaana hai...

He grinned at me and then pointed at the ice cream... I got an ice-cream for him and then we both drove to amusement park... He wanted to ride the train, so I bought the ticket and he went and sat in his allotted seat, while i waited for him...