Chapter 29

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

*Disclaimer: this is a very very long chapter!

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

Escorting them to the main venue, I saw teju was talking with my parents and then I saw kartik looking towards me...

I have that one weird feeling since yesterday... Please, I don't want to ruin my daughter's birthday... Teju's krishn ji, please aaj kuch bhi gadbad naa hojaye...

The party started, everyone were having the time of their lifes... Childrens were running back and fro, teju was behind ekansh and samaira the whole time, it was the time for us to go to media...

Karan:teju let's go... Media is waiting for us...

As soon as I said, i could feel her hold getting tighter on my hand, and i caressed her hands to calm her down...

Karan:it's okay... Calm down... We will go, announce everything , answer a few questions and come back to samaira and ekansh...

She nods, we both walked to the place where media was present... We walked there holding hands, making sure everyone thinks that we are couple and are in love with each other and not the other way round...

Karan:So, people, we are here to answer all your question, that you all might have and want to ask us... But first, we want to clear one thing, that, yes tejasswi and I are now getting married...

Teja:and the date is, one months from now on...

Both:that is , 15th of March...

The media went wild, they started to click and bombarded us with questions and everything, but i could feel teju not comfortable, we simply dogged the questions and started to walk the main area when I heard a question,

Media person: sir, achanak se shaadi? Kahi kuch?

I so wanted to punch that face off but, i couldn't, I made sure, to look at samarth, he nods, knowing that my work will be done...

Samarth:bhabhi, aap ek minute chaloge mere sath? Mumma bola rhe the apko?

She nods and looks at me, I nod at her and then we three went to mom, samarth looks at me and rose his eyebrows, I just nod and he vanished into thin air...

Teja:arre samarth kaha chala gya?

Karan:vo kuch kaam yaad aagya usse, isiliye vo gya...

Teja:ohh... Toh uska wait karte hai fir cake cut karte hai..

Karan:as you wish...

Soon samarth came, we had a good time at the party... And then, ekansh and samaira dozed off... I took them to the room that I booked, and the whole family was staying back, because going there at this late in the night was not in option...

After everyone was settled down, teju went to her room, while I went to mine... Changing the clothes, I saw the date... It's the next day...

12th of January...

Fuck,No.. Karan don't think about that... Shh... It's just 24 hours, you will overcome it like always... You can do this...

I didn't understand, I took a bottle of beer and started to drink... I heard a knock and i saw a lady was standing there with a frown looking at my state...

She started to come near me and i dogged her saying,

Karan:do not touch me, I am already engaged...

Suddenly, she started to tear up, and she came up to me, took away the bottle of beer, and saw the whole table of filled with beers...