Chapter 28

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

After reaching home, I immediately started decoration, because I wanted to decorate by myself... We are throwing a huge party tomorrow with almost everyone I know, be it business, relatives everyone...

Right now i blowing up balloons after I made samaira sleep she is gonna be 2 tomorrow and i already feel as if she is growing too fast... I wiped off the tears Remembering all those moments of ours...

The set up was about to fall but someone held it and I turned around, saw ekansh and teju was holding the set up ..

Ekansh:dekhoo maattt, helppp...

He shouted, and i immediately came back to the earth and helped them to set it back on the floor...

Ekansh:papaaa....

He said and ran into my arms, hugging me tightly and kissed my cheek... I chuckled at his acts and i opened my arms for teju too... She too hugged us two...

Soon it was 12 samaira was awake by her own, I don't know how, but yeah she did... Then we had a small cake cutting ceremony with her, played in the pool of balls i had set up for her and then both the kids dozed off by 2.30 in the night...

I saw teju was also, about to sleep on the couch itself with both the munchkins on her shoulders...

She smiles at me... And i instantly know that is not a usual smile at all... From what I have observed her, she gives this smile to her bhabhi or bhai, when she wants something... And my guess was right after what she said next,

Teja:I want to eat misal paav...

But my jaw dropped hearing her demand... I mean misal paav? At this late in the night?

Karan:teju it's 2.30 in the night! Who will bring your misal paav this late?

Teja:I don't know! Now you order, make it, or do whatever I just want to eat misal paav...

She demanded and a smile dropped my lips when i realised that in these 2 months since we have met, and signed the deal, we have progressed so much...

From not even smiling to each other, to demanding things at mid night...

Kher.

I tried ordering but none were ready to bring the order... The last option was to call my manager and he arranged the misal paav... Soon the order came, teju came back from room and then we enjoyed the little treat and then i insisted teju to sleep at our home

Next morning,

The whole morning went in chaos and planning on how everything is going to take place, teju and her bhabhi is with us... We all were planning everything and sorting them out...

In that between, Mom and dad even gave us wedding dates to decide, and we did... No one knows this till now, we will announce this together with the press itself...

Samaira woke up and ran to us and kept her head on teju's shoulder and her whole body inclined on my body...

Teja:good morning, Jai shree krishna... Happy birthday betu ji...

She said, showering kisses to her, making samaira giggle...

Sam:thank youuuu....

In her cute little voice, jumping all over the house...

Karan:bacche lagg jaayegi aapko...

🤍💮

Tejasswi's POV

I got ready in a white evening gown, the pearls all over my dress, enhancing my beauty... The light makeup done my me and white heels is all I need...

I stepped out of the room, only to find, Karan and Ekansh looking at me with their eyes squint and a smile lingering on their faces... Ekansh ran to me and I picked him up...

Ekansh:mumma beautiful...

He said and kissed my cheeks, while i looked at Karan, waiting for his response... He just nods his head, I felt bad... Maybe I should have chosen that red gown... It was better...

Karan:you look like an angel in earth teju...

He said making me flatter and he holds me...

Karan:sambhal ke, kahi meri hotness se toh nhi giri?

He said with a smirk, and i could serious now see what other girls see... Karan never really wears long coats or anything other then his tuxedo...

But today, he wore a black t-shirt with a white long coat, and black pants... Uff!!! The simplicity of this outfit was firing...

Teja:you should know... Now don't you?

I said making him smile at my talks... Somewhere i felt that i maybe like him.. as a person...

We reached the venue, samaira was with me, she was wearing a white frock and even ekansh sh was wearing a white coat and black shirt, pant just like his father...

The media went wild seeing both of us together, that too, we were twining...

Karan came to my side and opened the gate for me... The guards surrounded us...

To be continued..

========================================

'and the time has finally came!'

'karan, I am still saying, I am not going any where...'

'no leave me alone... I need some time for myself...'

'No I am fucking not...'

=======================================

You guys are not ready for the next chapter for sure!!! It's gonna one of the hell chapter I have ever written in my whole life! 💔❤️‍🩹

Complete the target soon to get the chapter ASAP... Also this is just a filler nothing else!

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:170+
Comments:39+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️