Chapter 64

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

We are back, from our little trip to Chandigarh, Amritsar and now we are back home... Kids are so exhausted that, they weren't even awake the whole rude back home...

We couldn't cover the whole of Chandigarh, because I didn't wanted to exhaust laddo... Who is now sleeping... As i park the car in the parking, it was around 2.30 in the morning, i didn't wanted to wake up teju, so, i first, took kids inside our room, and quickly went to teju...

She had a serene small smile playing on her lips... I chuckled seeing her frown, and then picked her up, her brows relaxed as she snuggles into my chest... I made her lay down on the bed, locked the door and came back, laddo had already changed ansh and sami's clothes, so they are in their cribs now...

I brought out, her night suit and told her to change, but she just asked me to change her dress, she was in a heavy worked suit all day, and i can't let her sleep and get rashes all over her body...

She just sat there with dewy eyes, i changed her clothes and removed her makeup, which was nothing, and then, cleaned her face all the while she was just sleeping on the bed with my shirt... And then, i went back to closet to change my clothes, stepped into shower ..

That's what you need after driving the whole day! And then, came back, wore only my sweats, turning on the heater and then, went to laddo, cuddling her...

This, is what sukoon is...

One last time, I took a look over to kids and then sleep consumed me...

I woke up with soft kisses on my face and wet hairs, stroking me to wake... I opened my eyes and looked at teju, who is smiling at me and kissed me once again on my cheek, making me shy..

Teja:good morning, Sunny!

Karan:good morning laddo, slept well?

Teja:i should be the one asking this... I troubled you alot yesterday...

Karan:no my baby! You didn't... Infact, I love it... Yeah, a little tired, but it's okay... The smile on your face just throws away my tiredness...

I said, and pulled her into a soft kiss.. only to hear Ansh crying... We broke the kiss and we went to their crib, not going to lie, my whole body is paining like hell, i need more sleep...

But, i can't even let teju handle them alone... Both the kids were now all ready for the day, while bathing, even i took shower and then, laddo brought our breakfast in the room itself...

We four are tired as hell, kids were so dewy to even stand up in their own... So she just made them eat a little and pat them to sleep again...

And then, we had our breakfast, after the breakfast, we went downstairs for a little walk and sat in the garden, there's no one in the house as it's week day and everyone is off to work... The younger clan is off to their college...

It's just mumma papa , and laddo, kids and me... Mumma and papa went to meet the neighbours... Leaving laddo and me alone...

Teja:chalo now let's go, you should sleep...

Karan:nahh... Let stay here... Bohot acha lagg rha hai...

Teja:chalo! Dekho kitni thand hogyi hai... Sardi hojayegi tumhe...

Karan:kuch nhi hoga...mein kahi nhi jaa rha yaar!!!

Teja:jana padega, now get the fuck up..!

Karan:yeah, i can fuck you, you don't have to do this for it..

I said and winked at her, she blushed and said,

Teja:you are insane..

Hiding her blush and we both went to our room, only to greet with silence, kids are with their grandparents after they woke up from their nap ..

Karan:so, ab kya karna hai?

Teja:kuch nhi, bass, I just want to stay in your arms...

Karan:ohh I am always there...

Teja:by the way, that krisha is oddly silent!

Karan:yeah I have noticed, I don't know why... Let it be... Focus on me... You have given everyone enough attention...

Teja:awiee, meri guddi ko attention chahiye...

She said and kisses my cheek...

To be continued...

========================================

'this or that?'

'i am not choosing either..!'

'OUT, THEN NOW!'

=======================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️