Chapter 23

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

After we are done with everyone's shopping, I forced tejasswi to get an outfit for herself too... We walked to an area where all the outfits were displayed for tejasswi to choose... I have picked some, while some where picked by samaira...

Samaira and I have secretly did this and no one knows this at all... I don't know why, but since yesterday after kartik left me office, I have that weird kind of feeling...

After selecting the dress for tejasswi too... We all left for our home... There, tejasswi and I made something eatable for both the kids and then, we are our food...

Teja:ansh, sami, chalo now nap time, you guys have exhausted much yourself for more...

Karan:haa... Chalo ab sojao dono...

I said picking them up and went to ekansh's room, patting them to sleep, I saw tejasswi also slept while making them fall asleep...

Karan:cutie...

I chuckled and covered three of them in a duvet and went out, I had some work to finish off in the office, messaged the same to tejasswi so that if she wakes up and not find me she knows I am at office...

Though it's just an hour then too...

Kher...

Tejasswi's POV

I didn't realised when I slept making them fall asleep...

No, no, don't come near me... You can't do this! You can't take away ekansh from me...

Hahahha... Joke? I will, i will take away ekansh from you, just like how I did to your parents... Then I will do the same to your bhai bhabhi...

No, I beg you, don't do anything to them.. you have torchered me enough what do you want now?

Abhi kaha, jo tumne mere sath bachpan mein Kiya tha, uska badla toh mein lunga...

Think from your fucking brain, vo mene nhi Kiya tha... I am proven innocent in court for that too..

Yeah, after bribing them? You have killed my parents ... Tejasswi you are a murderer...

No.. NO NO NO.... I am nottt.... I am not.... Don't take away ekansh... Please.... Mene kuch nhi kiya hai....

Tumne Kiya hai... Tumne mere sar se chat chini hai...

I just liked you... Uski saza de rhe ho mujhe?

Liking or affection mein fark hota hai tejasswi waygangkar... And I am taking away ekansh...

And suddenly I woke up and looked around, I found ekansh wasn't in the bed... I ran over to bathroom and saw him there....

Author's POV

He was about to fall but she picks hum up and made him wear his pents again... He was half sleepy so she made him sleep and came outside...

She felt suffocating inside that room... She never sleeps alone... That's the main reason she sleeps with ekansh... Whenever she is travelling alone, she make sures that bhabhi or bhai is with her...

And today, that dreadful dream in the middle of sunset, made her pulserate accelerate... She couldn't think anything, she was feeling really heavy...

She didn't knew but she needed some comfort... She thought to take those pills again but her hand wasn't supporting her...

She fell from the counter, resulting the glasses break and harm her hands... She saw blood coming of them, she tried stopping them but she couldn't...

She dialed Karan's number and he picked it up in one go...

Karan:hello?

He heard her breathy voice voice and noices of glass breaking,

Teja:I need you, Karan...

That was it for him... He left everything behind and took his bike's key, taking his car wasn't in option, he can't risk any more...

He drove through the traffic, breaking signals and acceleratoring the bike to its best, making sure he reaches on time...

He parks the bike and ran upstairs, he saw door was open and a droplets of blood all over the floor... His heart was thumping loudly... He ran to kitchen and saw her hand was bleeding badly, her head in between her knees, her inaudible cries shattering his heart into pieces...

Karan:teju....

His voice almost came out as hourse, he was sure what to do... Tejasswi looked up and saw him standing there... She ran to his arms and hugged him tightly...

And while running, she hurt her right leg too...

Karan:teju.... Laggi hai tumhe... Udhar betho...

He sat on the couch and tejasswi kept her head on his shoulder hiding it away from everyone, he treated her wounds and looks at her...

Her face was tear sticken and she says,

Teja:Karan I am not a murderer... Mene kisiko nhi mara... Mein achi bacchi hu... Mein nhi kar sakti right?

Karan:haa baccha, aapne kuch nhi kiya...

He didn't knew it what to do...

Teja:karan, you don't deserve me!

Karan:shut up tejasswi, there's nothing like that.. even I have a past, everyone have their past!

Teja:how are you not ashamed of me?

Karan:uf that's the case, you should be ashamed of me too then...

Tejasswi looked at him with preflex...

To be continued...

========================================

'why, are you doing so much?'

'this is bare minimum, teju, I don't want you to fall for bare minimum...'

'godd!!'

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:160+
Comments:35+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️